Please help if you can

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

I have a heavy heart today, I found out last night that my friend lost her husband and 18 month old daughter in the storms on Friday night. A church group is rebuilding her home so she's not homeless but she can't afford to pay for the funeral, so if anyone can please donate you can via paypal to donationsforjeff@ymail.com.

Thumbnail by crissyr
Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Crissy, I heard about that on the news....so sorry for her loss, I can't imagine what she must be going thru right now. I also saw on the news where some guys were helping to rebuild her home and they almost had it finished. What a blessing! I will send a donation to help what I can.

Prayers going out to her.... it is going to be a struggle.....

Genna

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thank you so much Genna! I know we're all broke right now but I gotta ask for help for her, she's 25 years old and is just starting out. Her husband's side of the family is having a benefit dinner in Hot Springs on May 1st that we will be attending. I have a friend who lost her husband to some sort of infection at 29 years old a few years ago and that's extremely difficult to go through, I couldn't imagine losing a child as well.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.