Hi again...

Plympton, MA(Zone 6a)

I joined this winter and was pretty active. I haven't been on for a while but I am back again! I am expecting baby #2 in September and I had a tough first trimester. Now I am feeling much better and I can't wait to get into the garden - and catch up on how all of your gardens are growing!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Welcome back, Rosy and good luck with the pregnancy!

East Bridgewater, MA

Welcome back, and "Gentle Gardening" is a wonderful, spiritual way of getting fresh air!

I hope I don't sound too "zen" saying this, but being calm, and outside in a garden for a few minutes, is a welcoming way to introduce someone new to planet Earth.

Sending great wishes...

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

Speaking of Zen what is the sound of one hand clapping??
..never mind I always get that one wrong anyway. (lol!)

East Bridgewater, MA

One hand is an aural "sound" philosophy.

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

.. yes that's exactly what I say. (lol!!)

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Rosy, welcome back and take it slow. Hope everything turns out OK, I just went through 9 months of that with my daughter. We now have a beautiful Grandson who will turn 1 month old on Friday:)

Thomaston, CT

Already, Pixie? Time flies.....I gardened right up until the time I had Garret....I planted about 50 daffs all along the front bank of the house we were renting....I also had a huge veggie garden that summer....Garret was born the end of Sept. I had a very easy delivery!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Welcome back, Rosy. Happy baby thoughts going your way.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

hi rosy

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Welcome back Rosy!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Welcome back.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Hi Rosy, welcome back!

Plympton, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks - and congratulations Pixie!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

'Gentle gardening' is right. Good pregnancy thoughts here. Good to see you back.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Welcome back, and happy gardening! I know it will bring you joy, as it does all gardeners.

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.