Weather in Your Garden # 94

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Our weather is like Cindy's but 51 now.

If I start ripping off the old bathroom wallpaper I'm sure it will be a great day. Who wants to start the bidding?

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

A soggy, soggy mess out there.

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

JoAnn thought about you last night, around 7:30pm. The sky had layered clouds and many shades of white, gray, slate, and blue, the sun was peeking underneath.
I commented to DH how pretty it looked, and he said 'it does?'
I thought to myself, JoAnn would appreciate it.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Clouds, sun and mud!

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

59°, windchill 52°. We have a gusty wind from the West at 23 mph with mostly cloudy skies.

We had a violent rain storm last night with high winds, woke up to partly sunny skies around 7am, clouds have been increasing since then.
At our high now for today of 59°, winds will increase keeping us with a windchill of 54°. Tonight's low around 41° but it will feel like 33° under partly cloudy skies.

57, winds at 12, very sunny all morning.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

50, sunny and very windy. High wind warnings til 8pm tonight.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

heavy rain last night and cleared for today - got the whole yard edged and the red sox won!

Thomaston, CT

And that's a good day, Bill! High was 55 today, sunny, but much too windy to work outside....I thought about all of you Jersey girls yesterday when the weather map showed all the lightning strikes.....none here, as the air over CT was just too cold! We did get pounding rain.....

it's snowing

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Good grief!!! My sincere condolences!!!!!!

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Sorry Deb!

it stopped already, cold and yucky though

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

WINDY

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

more flooding around today.. it poured last night .. and I saw nothing on the news about it yesterday morning.. 41 now going to 60

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

We are 37 going to 54 today, rain yesterday has us in flood warning/watches also.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

showing on the news again .. that Wayne area flooded again.. such a shame

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Again? Wow! Thats too bad. :(

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I feel for those people.. went from flooding every 10 years to multiple times .. just terrible.. but said it will be receding today

high of 38 , low of 32 today

I could use some SUN

Sunny here, 46, going to 52. Clouding up this afternoon. Good day for garden work.

48 with a slight West wind at 3 mph, hazy sun.

Going to 55° here today, increasing clouds with a shower tonight, low will be around 48°.

Edit: something was edited

This message was edited Apr 18, 2011 8:15 AM

Thomaston, CT

Low 50's right now, breezy & sunny.....can't believe it's going to rain for the next few days!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

cold .showers

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

42 and the wind and rain has stopped for the moment. Sun is trying to come out.

I need SUN !!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Turned out to be a really nice day today, windows were open
high was 64°

South Hamilton, MA

3" of rain on the 13th before we left for Oklahoma. Came back 17th & found the daffodils along our roadside rock wall were putting on a great show.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

44 now going to 54.. more rain later

46°, winds calm, mostly cloudy

Going up to 56° today under mostly cloudy skies. Periods of rain this afternoon and tonight, tonight's low 45°.

I need some Sun !

Amherst, NY(Zone 6a)

Good morning.

Currently 32 degrees and cloudy in WNY. We have had snow the past few days but no accumulation. Rain today and only into the 40's. Spring must be on break.

Have a blessed and terrific Tuesday, folks.

-Dave

Thomaston, CT

Hope you will too, Dave....48 here presently, cloudy, shoers later....I'm with you, Sherrie....I need sun! Hope you had a great trip, Iris.....

Mid-Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5b)

44 degrees, overcast and damp. So much for spring break.

52, overcast, looks awful but since it's not raining I may go out and see what I can get done.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

breezy, here comes the rain

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

48 and partly sunny...going up to 54 today.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

50 and rain. It's going to be like this all week. Yuck!

South Hamilton, MA

Thanks, the trip was fun; tornados were east of us & it was very windy. drizzle here.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.