PEPPERMINT SEEDS

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME PEPPERMINT SEEDS OR A PLANT. THE TEA MADE FROM THIS HERB IS VERY SOOTHING TO THE STOMACH. I HAVE MAJOR STOMACH PROBLEMS AND THIS TEA WORKS WELL FOR ME. I HAVE ROSE OF SHARON, HIBISCUS AND CREPE MYRTLE SEEDS OR I CAN SEND A SASE OR TRY AND FIND SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT. THANKS

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Mints do not usually have viable seeds. Especially the peppermints. I have a lovely Kentucky mint that I will send you some starts of as soon as weather here permits. Please keep me reminded. I also have apple mint, black spearmint, and some others I don't remember the names of right now. Like I said, keep me reminded and I get it sent.

I agree.. I had heard that a "true" peppermint did not have seeds per say.
Does spearmint work the same for you? Now those have seeds.
Also, you might consider 100% pure peppermint essential oil.
(although some people are opposed to digesting EOs)I bought a rather adequate bottle of it for under 5.00 I keep it in my pillow and I had a "pillow" of it made for when I came out of surgery and I did not have the "foggy anesthesia head".
I am in the process of looking for mints also so I am afraid I cannot help you get any mints but I thought I would offer you the information.

ICE

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

Thank you both for your info. I have found peppermint seeds at Park Seed Co. One pk. is only $1.35 so I will be ordering them. Leaflady I would love to try the kentucky mint you have let me know ok. Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.