Thumbnail by gardenpom
Melbourne, FL

MG with Black-eyed Susan Vine.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Melbourne, FL

Another split.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Melbourne, FL

Second Heavenly Blue was not fully open before I had to leave for work this morning.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms everyone!

I have my first harder small mg glory bloom but I'm sure that they'll improve!

Thumbnail by helenahkh
Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Cute bloom Helena.

Melbourne, FL

Taken this morning.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie.

Very pretty bloom gardenpom!

This bloom is from one of Antoinette, thanks for sharing your seeds.

Thumbnail by helenahkh
Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Very nice blooms, all y'all!

"Chickencoopdark" (courtesy of Ronnie) is as lovely as I'd hoped it would be. ^_^

Thumbnail by nifty413
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Ronnies I purps are just the loveliest I think.. I love her purps..;D
Helena that is beautiful!

(Becky) in Sebastian, FL(Zone 10a)

gardenpom - Your blooms are delicious! I believe the split petal blooms are the I. nil cultivar 'Ishidatami'. They are all just beautiful and a delight to see! Thanks for sharing with us all! I especially love that last photo of blooms! Stunning!

Helena - Your lavender blooms is shimmery and enchanting! I do imagine there will be lots and lots more blooms from that vine and many others to follow very soon! I can't wait to see them all! I am looking forward to seeing all of yours and everyone else's MGs this season!

Nick - Nice dark color on your "Chickencoopdark" bloom! LOL about the name! I am sure there is a story there about that from Ronnie! lol

I get really busy this time of year! So much going on, so I may not post as much, but I will definitely be reading and enjoying everyone's blooms! Hopefully, in June I'll have more time to post and reply to dmails! I apologize for being slow to respond.

I haven't started anything outside yet. Just the usual suspects from last year that are my perennials. This is an Alamo Vine bloom. It's been blooming almost daily. The vine is climbing up the Shepherd's hook that my hummingbird feeder hangs from. It's in a small pot and seems quite happy there!

Thumbnail by beckygardener

The I. indica vine on my arbor has been blooming in flushes for 2 weeks now. It is such a sight to see!

Sidare hasn't bloomed yet, but has buds forming on it! I just love it's weeping habit! A winner from Kyushu University!

Nick. love your drk bloom.
Becky, love all your blooms. The alamo vine is really special.

I agree..

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

Oh my your blooms are all so pretty.. I made my bed for my seeds a few days ago...I hope to get my seeds planted in the next few days.. It rained again last night so prob a big mud pudle out there today.. patootie I know your area has alot of flooding and even more rain than we have received I hope you guys are ok.. Trish

Melbourne, FL

I set up a few trellises and planted most of what I had left of seeds given to me by wonderful members here, so each morning I am anxious to see what new beauties will be open. Some of these are repeats, but I should be geting some more first timers soon. This is a squarish Heavenly Blue.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Melbourne, FL

Squared Heavenly Blue again.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Melbourne, FL

Another bloom from this one.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Melbourne, FL

I really like this one.

Thumbnail by gardenpom

Trish, we have been hit hard with the rain. My poor horses having to swim for it.
We had opened up part of our sons property to let the horses graze there and it's
great, sits higher than our acreage.
Last Sat they said 5 inches of rain by Tues, we had 5 inches or more by Sunday morning, 3 more inches by Sunday night. Just incredible, kids out of school since 1130 yesterday and out today due to the flooding in parts of Pulaski co and the buses
couldn't get thru.
I hope to plant a few in the ground too when it dries up some. At least it's still early
here and we have plenty of time.
Can't wait to see your blooms Trish. Hope you will share pics when they bloom.

Silky Blue last yr

Thumbnail by patootie

beautiful.. and I can't wait to see some photos of my send outs, too.

Thanks Debra, I have a couple of yours up. You know I will send pics. :-)

To our new thread

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1178221

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.