DAYLILIES & MORE FOR POSTAGE PT 2

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

DG MEMBERS I HAVE BEEN ASK IF I WAS GOING TO OFFER MY DAYLILIES & IRISES AS A GREAT DEAL AGAIN THIS YEAR .
WELL YES BUT OVER IN THE CLASSIFIDES BUT IT WILL BE ABOUT ANOTHER WEEK BEFORE I GET IT POSTED. HOPE YOU ALL WILL CHECK IT OUT . WILL GET BACK WITH A LINK WHEN IT IS UP .

<

This message was edited Feb 9, 2012 8:10 PM

Thumbnail by deejay9

SAVED

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks for giving us a fresh page.

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Thanks. I wrote to someone else but never heard anything so I guess one box will do it for my first time. If you do it again in the fall I will do it again. Mine rebloom in Fall.

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

deejay, I would like to have a box of your named daylilies please. They would do good in my Central Illinois zone 5b. LMK BEV

hellnzn11, Hope you get someone to take a box. I would but I have too many to get rid of this year and too many to move. You will get a few you will not hear back from, this year is much worse than last. Good Luck!

Gottcha BEV
Helln " You have mail & Please if i have made any misstakes in Sponsors or member Please let me know :)
well off to fix daddys lunch back later today .
susie

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

Just sent you a D-mail Susie. I just received my first order for named daylilies - all Evergreens and Semievergreens for Sue who lives in a hot zone. I have so many to divide that it was easy to pick the Evergreens and Semis from my Dormants.

LOTS of irises - all sizes and rebloomers here that need divided too! If only the weather would co-operate. It's been raining here all day.

Linda

Thanks great Linda & Please send me the Dg usersname for we need to keep it listed here & it is much easy to keep track of if members will post here as to wanting a box & from who so I know how many boxes are left .

then what ever gose on with the sponsor or member the arrangements are yours .Sponsors I'm Relying on you also to help me with this :))

susie

WELL I HAVE UPPED MY CHALLENGE

FOR ALL WHO HAS SIGNED UP WITH ME TO RECEIVE A BOX !!!

FOR EVERY MEMBER, OR BOXES YOU GET FROM OTHERS I WILL ADD ANOTHER GREAT DAYLILY OR IRIS TO YOUR CHOICE TO YOUR BOX .
JUST HAVE THEM MENTION THAT YOU SENT THEM OVER :))) & IF THEY JOIN US THEN YOU WILL HAVE A PLANT OF YOUR CHICE :)

NOW HOW SWEET OF A DEAL IS THAT . OTHER SPONSORS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THE SAME LET ME KNOW :) YOU WILL JUST ADD AN EXTRA pLANT TO YOUR MEMBERS WHO INVITE OTHERS TO JOIN US :) .

I am planning on including an extra or bonus plant with every box I send out.

Linda

COOL just wamted to Add a LITTLE more Incentive :)))

This message was edited Apr 8, 2011 3:47 PM

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

I just let a lot of people know so we will see. COOL!!!

x

This message was edited Apr 9, 2011 9:16 AM

I have you down for a box of Named Irises, Di - janaestone. I can include either an extra iris , or extra daylily for you.

Linda

This message was edited Apr 10, 2011 9:52 AM

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

You're welcome, Linda,,please make it an iris if you don't mind. I'll send out postage tomorrow.

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

Can I still get in on this? Pretty please? I would love daylilies and irisies.
Tommie

yes you may "Tommie" you will be paired up with CBANDENBURG Please contact your sponsor & She will get back with you on the details ty you & Please tell your friends :) OOps have to find out if she has Irises If
Not then you can choose one of us who do have . but let me check with CB.

I will be in & Out today so have a great weekend & if you have ??? Please dmail me .

same here

This message was edited Apr 10, 2011 7:31 AM

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

Susie I found a tag on the one that bloomed earlier this month. It's name is SC Early Bird daylily and another one that you sent me was Tuscawilla Trigress daylily. I would appreaciate it if you don't send me these two. By the way sign me up for another box of named daylilies from you.

This message was edited Apr 9, 2011 11:37 AM

Will do roly Just
Please right in a note the ones I sent you last summer just as reminder ok when you send the postage :)

been out in the side Bleaching pots to get my new Bulbs potted up what a job & It is so cold out there yet they said 60 * today maybe somewhere but sure don't feel like it here only 48* right now .
Lunch is Over another 100 Pots to go Yet :)) Have a great day

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

Ekkk another 100 pots to go. What are you planting ??

Di, I forgot to mention that I do have some Batik TB Iris for you. I'll include it with your irises.
Linda

This message was edited Apr 10, 2011 9:50 AM

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

No I don't have any boxes to take, I was trying to get a box or inquire as to price of a box. I have one from Dee, which I have not sent the postage yet, but will Monday. Sorry busy after work watering seedlings and seeds and covering for frost, till dark.

Good offer. I heard from the person too thanks much. I tried to get some people on the propagation forum to come over, but I will put the link to the thread, that may do it.

Freedom, PA(Zone 6a)

Yes I do have Named Iris if Tommie wants some.

OK WILL LET YOU CONTACT HER & Work out the details :)))

Freedom, PA(Zone 6a)

OK sent her a dmail.

Cathy

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

^_^

Freedom, PA(Zone 6a)

I will be sending a box of mixed daylily and iris, to Hillbilly_Gran and a box of Iris to cedarcottage, thank you both.

Cathy

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

Susie, I would like 3 boxes of the named dl's and iris from pagardener61 please. I will contact her with the details. thanks!

Erin

OK Erin gottcha

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

Thank you Susie! =)

Denham Springs, LA

Is there any Named daylily boxes left?

If so I would like one.

lagirl95

there sure are LAGIRL
HERE ARE THE SPONSORS Just choose who you would like to recieve from Just like last year post HERE whom you choose & Say how many then contact your sponsor for details ....
Welcome back

DEEJAY9---------UP TO 25 BOXES
CBANDENBURG-----UP TO 20 BOXES
IGROWINPA----------20 BOXES
PAGARDENER61----UP TO 19 BOXES
DOROTHIAN------6
HAPPGARDEN-----2 NO-ID BOXES

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Can't wait. My propagation peeps all said they have too many DL themselves. I need some. I only have 10 or so, all boring yellow or orange.

Well you came to the right Place TRUST ME :)))) Get Your Beds ready :)

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 8b)

deejay9, could I get a box of the named daylilys from you please.

Thanks

Denham Springs, LA

Yeah! Deejay,

I will take a box from CBANDENBURG, IGROWINP. I will make contact with them today.

lagirl95

Violet you sure may I Will set you up & Ty Tell your friends about us :)))
LAGIRL I Will set you up also :) & Thank you for joining us again :) How are the ones you got last spring ????
oh also are you getting A MIXED BOX From each or the No-id ??

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

I need to look up Noid.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.