Looking for a couple of Brug seeds or cuttings

Mesilla Park, NM

Let me know if you have some fresh seeds, I'd like a pink, peach, red or orange type, they don't have to be named. Let me know what you got and I'll provide a list of what I've got. I sure miss growing them and maybe I can get one or two going again.

Thank you ..
Antoinette

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Antoinette,
I can happily sent you cuttings of a single pink, a single orange (either Dr. Seuss or Charles Grimaldi -lost label) and a double/triple peach that may be Desiree (did I mention I'm lousy with keeping labels? LOL. I will trade you for your new studio, he he he

Jan...

Mesilla Park, NM

OMG, I was giving up hope.. I'd love one or a couple, either double or single, Charles Grimaldi is a timeless brug too, I am just wanting to have some to grow near the studio ..lol.. The studio is almost done, I'll post photos soon as soon as I kick out the contractors..lol... please let me know if what I can send you besides postage, do you need any seeds? or some Beaver Tail Cactus? This time of year no-one is ready to cut any of their brugs I think.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

I could send you an unrooted cutting of 'Isabella' or 'Strawberry Cream'.

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Fortunately, my brugs never go dormant and have to be cut back because they get too leggy. I don't need anything in exchange as I am downsizing the sale side of my plants to spend more time with the glass. Give me a week or 2. I just cut some of the double peach and want to get some rooting going on them and it's a tricky one to root.

Here is the CG/Dr. Seuss in the winter so you can see it needs a good trim back.

Thumbnail by budgielover
Mesilla Park, NM

Jan, I'll take you up on this offer, you guys in Florida are killing me... they look great...right now it is nice here, but windy as anything. I can paypal you when you are ready for postage... wooohooo am I happy.

Cue_chik, I'll take you up on your offer for either one, I don't have any now so there is room for any one I can get, .. thank you so very much, also, let me know what you are looking for, and I'll head over to see your want list also, to see if I have anything on there. Also, if you want postage, I can paypal you also.

Mesilla Park, NM

cue_chik, I have I. nil maisugata and I. purpurea Grandpa Otts seeds for you and can send you some other Japanese MGS that I have plenty of... is that alright? ...

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

That would be perfect ! Dmail me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.