Decorating my patio with repurposed materials - shower door

Houston, TX

Hi All,

I'm so happy to have found this forum! I decided to decorate my townhouse patio using only found/given
items and either using them as is or repurposing them into something else. I'm having so much fun!
This is my biggest project so far. I found an old shower door in my neighbors
trash and am making it into a glass mosaic fountain using a lot of my scrap stained glass and other things I have left
over from doing mosaics. So far, it's got all the glass and other tesserae on it, but I've still got to grout
it and hook up all the fountain materials. Hopefully it'll all stay intact and I'll have a water feature
on my patio soon. If the fountain part doesn't work, at least I'll have something colorful in the garden.

Glad to be here and I've enjoyed seeing what everyone is doing. I've done quite a few projects so far and I've got
lot's more in mind since I keep finding really cool stuff. I just need more time to do things with them.

Lisa in Houston

Thumbnail by HoustonLisa46
This thread has 25 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!