Direct from Africa- the mighty Baobab

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

I have some Baobab (adansonia digitata) seeds that are very fresh. One has already sprouted for me. Willing to trade a few for other interesting and unusual seeds.

Please no SASEs for these and no "wal-mart" seeds.

Thumbnail by vnickdd
Mesilla Park, NM

I've got a couple of sea beans Mucuna species types and a couple of others interesting seeds. I'll go through my seed box tomorrow...

Sacramento, CA

I know you posted this in april of this year but hope you will respond. I have scarlet wisteria, sesbania punicea, just harvested for trade. I'm guessing great story behind you having baobab tree seeds!

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

Just went through my seeds and still have some! Sorry I never responded, gourd, I just saw your reply.

We were in Zanzibar this year and I spent hours scouring the market for a whole baobab fruit. I planted a bunch of the seeds inside when I got home expecting a 10% success rate, and instead got closer to 80-90%!!!

Florence, KY(Zone 6a)

Vnickbb

I have some Esperanza Yellow Bells or thorn apples seeds still in the pods or Goats beard vine seeds if you might be interested in a trade

Michael

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I have Evergreen Wisteria seeds

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

I know this is very late, but how about Solanum mammosum? Check my trade list, there might be something equally interesting there & thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.