Guilty-just look at the evidence

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

As you all know i have an old cat who has been poorly so she had to have some special food and also egg in milk to drink, she is almost better but she now likes her new food, and so does our mutt, well after work me, hubby and mutt go for a long walk and it has been raining all day so it was muddy,well the cat now has a wicker chair for herself and there is a little table at the side upon which i put her jummy food and drink, to cut a long story short when i looked all her food and her lovely egg in milk had gone, who had eaten/drunk it-well there was 2 muddy paws on this table,and no Tango do not look at me like that i know its you, i know that look-i have had 3 children and i know that look,so you the jury do you find him guilty too? Still love him to bits.

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!