A really big, huge favor

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

She's my niece. She's on the right. She's beautiful. Both girls are. She's in the Navy now. She left last week. I got her address tonight. She can only receive letter sized parcel. I thought it would be really cool if she got stuff from people that she is now sworn to protect, but she may not know. If you could write a few words, or a few paragraphs, or a short novel, doesn't really matter, that I could print up to send to her, I'd appreciate it. Be it funny, heartwarming or sad, about a plant that refused to grow, a kid that won't listen or won a soap box derby, a pet that has stolen your heart, a sports team that makes you want to pull your hair out. Any will be truly appreciated. Not a day goes by that I don't pray that she comes home whole of heart, mind and body. Love you Jessie!

Sorry the pic isn't better, Dg didn't like the format......computers, ack!

Thumbnail by venu209
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I'd be happy to! Sending it to your address to forward on? Please dmail me. Thanks.

Karen

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Dmail me her address, Weeze or do you want it to go thru you?
I also have a family in church that sends stuff to the troops all the time...they make homemade gifts for them but can probably do something letter sized for her.

Where is she going to be stationed?

Thomaston, CT

Let me know, Weeze....I'll send something.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Sure. She's very cute. When does she get out? ^_^

Naugatuck, CT(Zone 5a)

Dmail the address, I'll write, I remember when my daughter was in Iraq, she LOVED getting mail!

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Thanks all, you have d-mail !

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.