My Pine Knot order

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I have never ordered from this Hellebore farm.
They are very nice on the phone and the box was shipped Monday,just got here this afternoon.
Plants look great and a great packing job.

Thumbnail by ge1836
Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Looks nice. A dear friend of mine loves these plants. I've never owned one.
Kathy

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Looks like the weather chick is checking them out, LOL.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

The chick is realing from the ups and downs of snow here.
I thought it might be a treat for once, to be surounded by flowers.
Alas the plants go into the ground where I can get a spade in and the ones that go where the ground is still frozen will rest in the woodpile garden.

Nice looking hellebores. I was tempted to order H. 'Wester Flisk' from them last year. Nice to know the quality for future reference.

Christiana, TN(Zone 6b)

Thanks, ge. I was already planning to order from them this year. Now, I definitely will. Thanks for the pic and words. I am rapidly becoming a Hellebore freak!

Seabrook, SC(Zone 8b)

I bought some from Pine Knot at a garden festival a couple years ago. They were in small pots like yours, but they grew really rapidly. Very pretty double white blooms.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I'm really pleased.

Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

This will be my first year planting Hellebores.

My understanding is that this is an all shade plant, so I should put it on the east side flower bed that is under trees and gets only morning sun?
Am I correct?

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Mine like dappled shade and some sun. Pine Knot has a explanation about what the plants need.

Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

Ok, thanks for the information, I look forward to seeing them bloom. If I like them I will be ordering more.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.