They came back for me yeah

Pearl River, LA

I had these blooming in the house last year from Nov. until late January. I then planted the bulbs in the garden last Spring and here they are. I am so happy they came back and are blooming for me
Red Lion The light pink is pink star and the darker pink is wonderland

This message was edited Apr 3, 2011 8:48 AM

This message was edited Apr 3, 2011 8:50 AM

Thumbnail by shirleyt
Pearl River, LA

Up close pic Red peacock

This message was edited Apr 3, 2011 8:47 AM

Thumbnail by shirleyt
Orlando, FL

Congrats...they are so pretty.

Solingen, Germany(Zone 7a)

Congratulations
Fabulous mixture of colors!
The pink flower with nice white midribs, at the right side, could it be "Exposure"
PRETTY!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

beautiful amaryllis beds, Shirley. We just had 2 days of heavy rain. It didn't seem to damage the blooms or cause a outbreak of slugs. These are my "pass along" amaryllis, I got a few bulbs from my next door neighbor in 2004, and you can see how they multiplied.

Thumbnail by bsharf
Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

This is the amaryllis bed on the west side of my house. They are interplanted with cannas lilies.

Thumbnail by bsharf
Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

This group of amaryllis is planted under a dwarf orange tree with a southeast exposure. I started a brand new bed, along the front walk, with this winter's bulbs. I hope to get a nice show from them next spring.

This message was edited Apr 3, 2011 6:04 AM

Thumbnail by bsharf
Pearl River, LA

here is the latest ones to open. Philadelphia and pink star

Thumbnail by shirleyt
Pearl River, LA

and here is pink star. This is just my second year to grow these plants and I am delighted. I love them. I just wanted to share my happiness with you. I have a couple more to open yet.

Thumbnail by shirleyt
Pearl River, LA

I just love this plant. Show me your favorites so I will know what to add to my collection. I love all the pics keep them coming I enjoy them immensely as I am sure others will too. shirleyt

Solingen, Germany(Zone 7a)

Hello Shirley, is that a "Misty" with the two flowers, on the left side?

Pearl River, LA

my tag says Pink Star The red is Red Lion

This message was edited Apr 5, 2011 3:01 PM

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

Beautiful flowers !! What a gr8 flower bed :)
Sandra :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.