Do I owe anyone anything?

(Carole) Cleveland, TX(Zone 9a)

I had to put my garden 'on the back burner' so to speak these past two years due to family issues.
Not sure if I left people 'hanging' waiting for seeds or plants from me.

If I owe you, and I still have it, I will be happy to make good on our trade.
If I don't have it any longer, I hope I have something else suitable to trade.

I lost a lot of my plants, but others hung in there for me ;-)

Gardening is such good therapy--wish I could have afforded more time to it. It sure would have helped.

Much love, and happy gardening!
~ Carole / Cajun2

Thumbnail by Cajun2
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Oh, Carole - I hope things are better for you and your family. You don't owe me anything, but if you'll post a list of what you lost during your troubled times, I'm sure many of us would be happy to get you back into the swing of gardening. I, for one, know gardening is my SANITY - cheaper (maybe) that a shrink!

i also would be happy to share things with you. gardening keeps me going!

Oh you guys make me tear up! Thank you for your generous offers.

Without going into too much detail, I had a problem with a loved one sabotaging my garden and my seed stash ;-(

I still have LOTS, don't get me wrong.
But there were things I had had for YEARS and lost them.

I had seeds I had gathered with my little girl that were special; I just hadn't gotten around to putting them in the ground.
I have NO idea where some of the seeds went ;-(

Honestly just a few things I'd LIKE to have but will definitely trade for them.

I would love some more Salvia 'Coral Nymph' and some Salvia 'May Night' ~ oops and Salvia 'Lady in Red'
(although I found my stash of Autumn Sage that I'm dying to get started--will trade some of those for any I can get ;-)

I am working on updating my trade list too. It should be about done now. I'm thankful for all the things I still have.

Funny how things you seem to neglect can reward so, isn't it?!!
Some of my irises are going STRONG!! And Daylillies, White Spider Lilies (Peruvian Lilies?), and so many other things.

Thankful for so many things--and that the 'hell' is basically over... at least THAT hell LOL

Love to all!

AND... you know what? Other seeds I DO have left in my stash are some that I'd wanted to try and never did. Now would be a good time.

Not sure how long everyone else keeps their seeds, but there's NO WAY I'm tossing some of these due to age!! You never know!! And it won't cost me anything to try them ;-)

Thumbnail by Cajun2
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

You are right - sow those seeds and see what happens!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.