CLOSED: HAVE: 16 Rock CDs

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I have for trade the following rock CDs. I bought these new and listened to them a few times. They were stored in their cases when not in use and were never used as frisbees. They all play beautifully on my CD player, but they mostly sit on the shelf, lonely and neglected. I'd love to trade them for something I can actually use. See my other posts for a list a items I'm looking for. I'm open to other suggestions as well.

These are all original CDs (not copies) and they're all full length CDs, not singles.

Fleetwood Mac - Greatest Hits
Heart - Greatest Hits
Michael Bolton - Greatest Hits 1985-1995
Kenny G - Duotones
Cher - Greatest Hits
Tina Turner - Simply the Best
Melissa Etheridge - Never Enough
Melissa Etheridge - Skin
Melissa Etheridge - Melissa Etheridge
Melissa Etheridge - Your Little Secret
Aaron Tippin - Greatest Hits...and then some

This message was edited Apr 12, 2011 10:34 AM

This message was edited Apr 12, 2011 10:34 AM

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
Clarkston, WA

Hi Butterfly Chaser

I wrote you last week about a trade,I also make bird house a long with the spoons,ect.I do have a lot of Japanes Maple. Thands Ken

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Hi Ken, I might be interested in a birdhouse or two. What were you looking for in trade. I've traded off some of the CDs and changed my list above. So let me know what you think.

NancyAnn

Clarkston, WA

Hi NancyAnn

The CDS I wanted our gone and I have the most of the books allready,if you have anything else to trade let me know.I do have red hibusbus seeds if you want some the flowers our about 10 in.across.they die back each year an come up in early May.If you want some I will mail some to you.
Thank Ken

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Hi Ken, thanks but I have some red hibiscus myself. I'm sorry the CDs are gone. Thanks for responding.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.