What's in a name?

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Testimonial service at church was off to a good start. A precious sister on the front row stood and spoke, "Pastor, I want to thank the good Lord for touching my husband. He is not a regular church attender but God has touched him. Two weeks ago my husband was in a very serious car accident. His scrotum was torn in half. The doctors said the best they could do for it was to wire it back together with titanium wire. I believe in prayer, Pastor, and I prayed for my husband's scrotum. And God has answered my prayer. It's been just two weeks and my husband is up walking around with very little pain. I want to thank God for healing my husband's scrotum."

The pastor and congregation were silent, hardly knowing how to respond, when a gentleman stood in the back row. "Yes, Sir.", the pastor acknowledged him. "Do you have a testimony?"

The man replied, "I'm her husband and she means sternum."

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!