What to Do with These Pretty Bifold Doors?

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I bought four sets of these bifold doors today. Each set is two hinged doors that are half frosted glass and half wood. They were $3 per set! I couldn't pass them up altho I have no use for them. But they called my name. I really don't think I have a need for them, but I must have since I bought them. So now what am I going to do with them. I really love the frosted glass.

I thought about making them into room dividers, but my rooms are already too small. I really don't need any room dividers. I'm generally a creative, industrious person, so subsconsciously I must have had some idea in my head because I snatched them up as soon as the lady told me the price.

I'm not sure how well they'd hold up outside, but I think I'd rather use them in my garden somehow. Have any of you done that before with doors like this? If so, how did you preserve them and how long did they last? I could see the doors painted white with ivy or sunflowers or something growing on them.

Any suggestions? Got any photos of projects you've done with doors?

NancyAnn

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!