Plants are waking up! Yeah!

Yardley, PA

My new Jatropha podagrica is just waking up

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

My Momordica rostrata is sending up shoots all over the place.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

The Corllcarpus welwitschii is especially dear to my heart as I have grown this from seed. Always love seeing this growing again.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

I cut my Uncaria roeoesliana way back which is always a little scary for me to do so I am glad to see all of the branches getting leaves.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

Phyllanthus mirabilis kept leaves all winter but is now putting on new growth. I love the leaves as they fold up at night like the prayer plant.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Phoenix, AZ

Good to see everyone waking up and stretching :)

Baja California, Mexico(Zone 11)

What a wonderful thing that your plants do all this spring growth indoors. It's like magic.

You inspired me to shoot some pictures of the scene outside here, which is a whole different color set. Most of the Pachypodiums are waking up. I'm waiting for P. lamerei here to get a bit leafier and then I'm going to do a serious repotting (ie. soil replacement). This might be the last time I'll be able to do that, given the increasing size of the beast.

Thumbnail by Baja_Costero

Unlike the lamerei leaves, which will end up green, these P. geayi leaves will stay purple to the end.

P. rosulatum in the foreground, P. lamerei in the background.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Sally your plants always look fantastic! I luv your Phyllanthus mirabilis!! I've been wanting one but they are hard to find.

Baja your Pachypodiums look awesome too!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.