Found some more

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Just received this catalog and they have some real adorable fairy garden stuff
http://www.hearthsong.com/Fairy-Village_p3265_S2008_D1302_C4202.html

and also found this website...
http://summerspastfarms.com/fairies.htm

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

flowAjen thanks for the links. I ordered a catalog from hearthsong.com.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Glad to be an enabler

South, TX

I get the catalog and have been to the website! Pretty things!

Tokyo, Japan(Zone 10a)

I to have a small garden, just 50 feet by 30, you would be amazed at just what you can achieve within that!
In-fact unless your herculean I think a small garden is best.

Jon

Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

I can relate Jon as I live in an apartment. I only have one tiny bed 5'X10' in front of my small porch and walk way and working on making one on the other side. Quite an adjustment after living on 45 acres for 23 years. Miss my gardens but glad to be rid of "him". lol

Tokyo, Japan(Zone 10a)

joycerogers0713, Him? I used to have a large garden in London UK, something I thought I always wanted until I became a slave to it! I love to garden but sometimes our passion leads us the wrong way, small is way cool!

Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

pajonica -"Him" = ex-husband. I never considered myself a slave to all the flowerbeds, I just enjoyed working in them and the beauty they gave back. I agree with you, tho, small gardens are easier to maintain as I can't stand weeds!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Newly acquired furniture

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

Hi jen, I love your find. I especially love the stone looking bench. Hope you can post pics of your finished garden. Things are slow on this forum during the winter.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

will do!

Here's one of my newer fairies with Peach Flambe Heuchera

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Wiggins, MS(Zone 8b)

Oh how lovely she is! She looks beautiful by the Heuchera which is one of my favorite plants. I want to get "Sweet Tea" which another orange one. Where did you get the fairy?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Local garden center

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.