CLOSED: trade or postage: Giant Moonflower Seed

Omega, GA

First year collecting these seed but have many. Mail a bubble envie with 2 stamps & address. I will send, (whats a good number? 5-10 seed?) I can't imagine wanting a bunch of these. LOL!

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

What seeds were you looking for to trade?

Omega, GA

I can do postage if you like. But I guess on seed: morning glory, enchinea (coneflower), marigold or just surprise me!

Great! I can send you marigolds and morning glories.

Thanks! 10 seeds will be plenty!

Please send me your address. Mine is:

Evelyn Bishop
PO Box 1
Grizzly Flats, CA
95636-0001

Omega, GA

Fantastic!

Donna Green
1274 Salem Church Road
Omega, GA 31775

(Carole) Cleveland, TX(Zone 9a)

I'd definitely like some of your giant moonflower seeds.
Will send a bubble mailer to you w/SASE ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

Omega, GA

That's great Cajun2!

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Do you still have seeds? I'd like to try some, and will send you some surprises. Do you prefer flowers, herbs, or veggies?

Thanks for the offer:)

My SASE is in the mail ;-)
thanks for sharing!

Omega, GA

I do still have seed catmad. I like surprises! (flowers) Send me your address.

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Do you still have seeds left for SSAE?

Bonnie

Omega, GA

Sure do Bonnie, send your address.

Donna ~ Did you get my seeds yet? They were sent a couple of days ago.

Omega, GA

Good morning, been out of town. Yes I did get your generous seed packets! Thank you so much. I am going to plant today, my first with morning glory. I do hope the moonflower does well for you. If you get just one of those seed to come up (which I'm sure you will) you should have plenty of seed next year to harvest. The hummingbird moths LOVE this flower, be sure to watch for them! This is last years 1 seed grown.

Thumbnail by Scotchie

Just wanted to thank you for my seeds! I have them all placed now and can't WAIT to see them grow!!

Appreciate you sharing.
Happy Gardening!

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Got my seeds and soaked them overnight. Am getting ready to go plant them in a planter by my patio railing. Will send pictures when they grow and bloom. Know they will! :o)

Bonnie

Lawrenceville, GA

I have some hot pink morning glory seeds that I can send to you for SASBE. D-mail me for my addy. I already have some of the white datura seeds and do not need any more right now. LMK
:) Char

Omega, GA

WOW! Thank you Char. I've been looking at that listing. Yes I would love some. I think if you ever have 1 moon vine you will always have plenty of seed from it. lol! It is so pretty & the hummingbird moths love it!! I will dmail.

Ilsan, South Korea(Zone 6a)

Hi Scotchie,

Do you still have Moonflower seeds leftover for trade or SASBE? I'm a NJ native teaching English abroad in South Korea - yeah I know it's way across the Pacific Ocean, but I'm definitely interested since they don't have moonflower seeds here. I can send you money via paypal or slip $2 in a bubble envelope and send it out on Monday if you are willing to do an international trade. South Korean customs doesn't confiscate seeds. I've been here for four years and never have I had a seed packet confiscated. It's really weird how different the system is from US customs. I really miss my local Home Depot and Lowes and only realize now that I took those places for granted. Take a look at my trade list to see if there's anything you'd like. Thanks for your time.

Elizabeth

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.