Rants, Raves, and All That Other, Misc, OT Stuff

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

As many of you know by now, I can NEVER seem to stay on topic in my other threads, much to the chagrin I'm sure of those who really only want to hear about cats or raccoons or whatever the REAL subject happens to be. Thus I have created this thread as a sort of sidebar, a place to put the OT stuff. For this thread there is, by definition, no topic. The topic will be whatever we choose to discuss at any given moment.

Want you please join me in discussing whatever happens to be on your mind at the moment or in whatever topic is currently under discussion. The floor is open...

For those who might be curious, the photo below is of an ornamental cherry blossom, a photo taken yesterday afternoon in my garden.

Thumbnail by DreamOfSpring
This thread has 234 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!