CLOSED: Goodbye for now

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

My subscription will be running out soon and I will not be able to renew right away. This forum is for subscribers only so I won't have access to it. I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who has traded with me. I have always enjoyed and appreciated it. I hope to be back sooner than later but until then I will think fondly of you all. Especially when I am enjoying time in my garden and eating veggies grown from seeds I swapped for. You have all been a blessing. Take care.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Contact Admin. and see if there are any funds in the Angel Fund account.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Someone else may need it worse than me right now. I should be back on my feet before too much longer. Thankyou for thinking of me.

When you get caught up, you can repay the Angel Fund - people donate to it so no one has to leave DG unless they choose to.

Milwaukee, WI(Zone 5a)

Wow thats very cool!!

Yes, DG is a wonderful place! Everyone loves everyone here and Admin. folks are the BEST!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

The people I have met on this site have been so kind to me in so many ways and it never ceases to amaze and humble me. I have learned many lessons here in how to treat others and God has used this site to educate me in so many ways. It has happened once again. A generous soul has reached out to me in kindness and renewed my subscription. It has brought me to tears and I am so thankful for it. I pray God will richly bless them and others like them who give everyday of their knowledge, their compassion, their kindness and their patience. It is a gift beyond measure and appreciated so very much. A simple "Thankyou" seems so inadequate but it is heartfelt and it is all I have at the moment.

Cheryl, that's just how we fly around here!

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Aww, what a sweet thing for someone to do. I love this site and I have learned much here. Such generosities and I try to pay it forward.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Cheryl, Glad you are going to stay around. I know how you feel. For the last few months, I have been subscibing 2 months at a time. It's $5.oo and that's all I've been able to put together that I can spare. I'm hoping that within the next 4 months I can finally get my years subsciption paid for. Till than I'm taking it one day at a time.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I did not realize you could do it like that. When I am able I am going to donate to the Angel Fund so I can help someone else.

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Great! We would miss you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.