Redmond Conditioner (mineral supplement) Feedback???

Danville, IN

I've tried to locate a source for Azomite to use in my vegetable garden, with no luck. The local feed co-op can get what they say is a very similar product, Redmond Conditioner. Has anyone ever used this? I would love some feedback if you did. Thanks.

Here's their website. It's not the salts, but listed at the bottom of their product descriptions.

http://www.redmondnatural.com/index.html

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

I read through the analysis (MSDS?). The only thing that really pops out at me is the Chloride. It certainly isn't enough to be concerned with. What do you all think? It certainly has some good stuff in it. How much does it cost, if I may be so bold as to ask? I'm looking to add trace minerals to my veg garden soil as well.

Danville, IN

At the local feed co-op, they are getting me 50 lb. bags for under $15 per bag. Azomite is stocked by Worm's Way stores and the website lists dealers by state. Azomite is about $40 for a 40 lb. bag though, and the mineral analysis is close to the same. Both products are loaded with minerals and trace elements. Great for animals and the soil. Some of the testimonials are amazing and impressive.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.