HAVE: Scrapbooking Books, Supplies and Tools

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I have LOTS of scrapbooking supplies, books, tools, embellishments, stamps, ink pads, etc. to trade. I am trying to downsize a whole room of scrapbooking items down to just a few drawers, since I've scrapbooked all my photos. I used to teach scrapbooking so I have at least two of everything. LOL

I'm not sure what I'm looking for in trade. I could use:

some concrete molds to make garden benches or other concrete molds for the garden

oil paint supplies--the water-based kind that you don't have to use thinner with

garden decor

If you live close to me (Jonesboro Ark, about an hour North of Memphis), we could do a bigger trade. I plan to be in Memphis about Mid April, so I could pick up bigger stuff. For an inperson trade, I'm looking for:

an ornate, curvy, large queen size headboard in mahogany or cherry wood

two ornate night stands in any color--must have drawers in them (for my living room)

an ornate hall table with lots of storage behind doors for my scrapbooks

some kind of buffet, dresser, or credenza to store scrapbooking and office supplies

wrought iron garden furniture

flagstone, pavers, bricks

garden statues, particularly a goddess and a buddha

garden fountains

nice leather/vinyl futon for guest room

shingles, tin, wood shakes, etc. for my pergolas

plywood

exterior house paint (beige, tan, white)

I'm open to other suggestions. I have lots of paper, embellishments, stickers, rubber and clear stamps, etc., in assorted themes. I have books on various scrapbooking techniques. Dmail me for more information.

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

look so nice wish could get but too bad nothing to have trade for.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I have lot of veggies seed is all new just bought few weeks ago...let me know.

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I don't need any veggie seeds. I have plenty of veggies. Thanks for the offer though.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

ok thanks for reply me back.

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I still have quite a few scrapbook supplies to trade. If you live close enough to do an inperson trade, we could swap for big stuff. I'm in Jonesboro AR about an hour from Memphis. I need to clear out supplies since I'm switching over to painting and mosaics.

If you want to do a big trade, I'm up for it. However, if you have little or no feedback, I won't ship until I receive your end. You can see my feedback and contact my traders to see that I'm an honest trader. I also sold on Ebay for years and have a feedback there of 1200. I can point you to my member page there if you need to see it. But I think my feedback here speaks for itself.

I still have oodles of paper, books, cutters, embossing powders, stamps, ink pads, and more. I have stuff in various themes. So if you're interested in a particular theme, let me know and I can fix you up a themed package. I can take pictures of any items you're interested in so you can see if they're what you want.

If interested, contact me. I really need this stuff out of my way.

Thank you.

NancyAnn

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Nancy, You've got mail.
Vickie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.