CLOSED: Spring Seed Swap

Oakland, MD

Spring Seed Swap. You send in any kind of seeds and get new seed packets back.

Seeds packets can be anything that grows!!!!!!!

1. Make sure you mark what the seeds are and info about the seeds on each packet. Please include enough seeds for that person to try out.

2. Please no more then 5 packets of one kind.

3. Swap limit is 100 seed packets. Any Extra Seeds will be freebies. You will get the same number of seeds back or more.

4. Make sure you include a list of seeds that you sent in.

5. Please include an address Label with your address on it. So that I can use to mail your envelope back out to you.

6. Please include enough postage to have it mailed back to you.

7. Your seeds for the swaps is to be mailed to me by
April 1. I will mail the envelopes back out with the new seeds soon after.

If you have any ?s please let me know.

Mailing address to send your Envelope to
Jennifer Shipway
Spring Seed Swap
6211 B Maryland Highway
Oakland, MD 21550.

I will let you know when I received your seed Envelope.

Let the Sign-up Begin.

Jennifer

This message was edited Mar 11, 2011 9:29 AM

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Hi Jennifer,

It's nice to see you back. I hope you are settled in and all are safe. I missed your last swap but read about it, happy to be in on this one. I had a ton of seeds last fall, some collected, some left over, some bought in the fall, but forgot to take them when we closed the house for the winter. Not sure about a few of the annuals in freezing temps, but most of the seeds should be fine. I had to buy new for the early starts, so will have lots of extras.

Thanks for doing this!

Pam

Oakland, MD

Quote from Pfg :
Hi Jennifer,

It's nice to see you back. I hope you are settled in and all are safe. I missed your last swap but read about it, happy to be in on this one. I had a ton of seeds last fall, some collected, some left over, some bought in the fall, but forgot to take them when we closed the house for the winter. Not sure about a few of the annuals in freezing temps, but most of the seeds should be fine. I had to buy new for the early starts, so will have lots of extras.

Thanks for doing this!

Pam

You are so welcome just wanted something fun to do

jennifer

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

withdrawn

This message was edited Mar 28, 2011 7:18 AM

Thumbnail by LazLo
(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Hi Jennifer, I've sent you a dmail...

Pam

Stratford, CT(Zone 6a)

Sign me up too.

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

Still open? I've got lots of marigolds, zinnias, sunflowers, tomatoes, and pumpkins.

Al

Oakland, MD

Yes it is still open need to have the seeds by April 1.

jennifer

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

Mine is on the way! Keep in touch.

Al

Oakland, MD

Quote from lycodad :
Mine is on the way! Keep in touch.

Al

Thank you I sure will.

jennifer

Stratford, CT(Zone 6a)

Mine was sent out Monday, and since we are close, I am hoping to squeeze in before April 1. Thanks.

gieten, Netherlands

jennifer i have not received the envy for the first swap that you sent with the seeds from robin
do have sent these to me

Oakland, MD

Quote from bartjestuin :
jennifer i have not received the envy for the first swap that you sent with the seeds from robin
do have sent these to me

You should have I did not get your but I made sure that I made up a package for you and had mailed it out to you.

Jennifer

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

Hi Jennifer - Got your seed box in the mail today, WOWWIE almost 40 packs to choose from!! Good selection just in time for Spring planting. Thanks for your time and efforts putting these together.

Good Luck and Happy Gardening.

Al

Oakland, MD

you are welcome

Jennifer

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.