Cannot think of the name of the artist....

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

My mom used to collect all sorts of plates, bells both hand and larger hanging ceramics, ornaments and the like.

We moved to NM in the late 70's and sometime during the mid 80's she started collecting a line of the larger hanging ceramic bells painted with simple almost line drawn pastel figures of American Indian children. The bells were all a oyster-ish white, texture was a bit rough so I don't think they were glazed. The center ringing piece was made of the same as the bell, no metals. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the artist but I would really like to pick up at least one piece in rememberance of my mom.

If anyone can offer any assistance in where to locate the name of the artist or other info I would be so appreciative. They really were beautiful=)

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!