CLOSED: Seeking: Blue Moonflower seeds

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

I copped a packet with a couple of seeds for this from the Newbie swap way back when I was one. Sowed them in pots kept in not best locations. Gosh, but they did look so beautiful in the dawning light, just before they snuggled into themselves until dusk. The packet did not give the name of the contributing member and I've done so many searches for these seeds that I am nearly giving up.

The flower I am seeking is a vining plant, not a Datura or a Brugmansia as some helpful folks have suggested ... folks who, I might add, obviously don't know that one thing I do know about is Datura! LOL.

One last shot. Please, dear fellow DGer who may have a few seeds for Blue Moonflower - - contact me and let's make some sort of trade. My thanks, in advance.

A T B T Y !         ~         ŁazŁo    ;--)

Thumbnail by LazLo
Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

Those actually look like the flowers to my moon vine. But the flowers are solid white and open at night. it is a vine. its a morning glory. http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/893/

lots of people have looked for blue moon vine and it to my knowledge does not exist. At one time maybe it did But No one I know of in all the years I have been here have not found a true blue moon flower.

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Sending you a D-Mail.
Alana

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.