(Donna_11) Donna Dyson

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Donna Dyson, known throughout DG as Donna_11, joined Dave's Garden on June 6, 2008. She was very active on the Parking Lot forum, as well as frequenting many of the other forums.

She loved spending time with her family, gardening, and playing FarmVille with her facebook friends.

Donna was born on July 27, 1955 and passed away on Monday, February 7, 2011. She will be missed by many.

Clemen posted a thread in the Memory Garden in her honor, and it is being combined with this thread:

Quoting:
My friend is in heaven...

Her daughter posted this..she was my good friend from DG...if you can help..here it goes...

As some of you may know Mom had to give up her beloved dogs Ace and Shelby 2 years ago. She always wanted to give more to the shelter that found a home for the both of them. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the "Friends of Charlestown Animal Shelter (CSA)", PO Box 1303, Charleston, RI 02813; In memory of Donna Dyson.

You can always d mail me for suggestions, as friends we sent flowers to the memorial and whatever else will be going towards the furry babies...I have one too.

This message was edited Mar 3, 2011 5:21 PM

Thumbnail by Joan
Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

My condolences to Donna's family and friends. I know she will be missed, especially on the Parking Lot forum.
It is my hope that all of her friends will honor her request for donations for our four legged fur
friends.
She will be remembered!
Walk In Beauty~
SingingWolf

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

so sorry I'm so behind but still trying to get my mind at peace. ( my mothers passing.) prayers for all her family and friends.

Ripley, MS

Donna was such a sweet person, she was sick when I first met her on DG and now she is healed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.