Acrlyic Painted Bowl

Stafford, VA(Zone 7a)

Afternoon Clay Kids,
I have included a picture of a bowl I used acrylic paints on. I blew the bottom out in the kiln. It sat for months .. I just couldn't bear to pitch it, so I finally decided to patch it with a piece of scrap fired clay then while at DOLLAR TREE I found a bright colored plate and used my husband's Super duper Epoxy Glue and glued the bowl to the plate then I used bright acrlyic paints on the bowl and ordered and received some special gloss glaze. DECO ART TRIPLE THICK BRUSH ON GLOSS GLAZE.

I had put holes on the sides to hang and use as a bird bath or feeder but I think I will place it in a wire plant hanger and use it as a bird feeder. I REALLY LIke using the bright acrylic paints... but at heart I am a glaze girl!
Deb

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!