Where is Pirl?

Dayton, OH

Pirl how are you doing these days? Never hear from you anymore.

This message was edited Feb 28, 2011 11:14 AM

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

She has been all over the clems forum, posted in one this morning in fact so perhaps you have just missed her posts.

Dayton, OH

Thanks Sue, yeah I did finally see one of her post. Due to storms last night didn't get much sleep. I have to blame on something.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Rosey, for missing me. We were in Maine for five days to rest up after all the construction here and get ready for the start of more today but that was cancelled, due to rain, at 8 AM this morning.

I appreciate the good thoughts, Rosey!

I did not run off with Charlie Sheen!!!!!!!!

Dayton, OH

I hope you guy's had a great time in Maine and got enough rest.

Ha!Ha! Good one Pirl
I feel sorry for the poor little rich man. He better get off the booze a little and get away from all you women. LOL

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Pirl you rascal. If anyone can straighten him out it's you.
Dont let him run head trips on you.

Dayton, OH

By the way I saw some small bub's on my Clematis today. Had to strain my eyes

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Its all hapinin underground and the bumps prove it.

If I were in charge of him, and I'm glad I'm not, I'd chain him to a potty chair for a year or two. By then he MIGHT be clean - I'm not sure and certainly not sure how long he'd stay clean.

Rosey - All my clem's that are Duchess this or that have buds and the Jackmanii duo at the compost pile but not the Jackmanii duo at the light post. It's proof enough to me that clem's just love compost.

I believe it, Jo Ann!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

He is in a downward destructive spirel.
Any one near him gets sucked into the vortex.
He has a large network of enalers.

I'm going to check my clem stems to see whats looking alive.

Let us know about the clem's. I doubt we're really interested in Charlie and his problems - all self-inflicted, sorry as that may be.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Yes indeed Clems is us.
Its still too snowie to tramp to the clems. I will look at the Bijou in the tub.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

No sign of any node,bump,bud anything.I passed the snow drops on the way so I'm satisfied.

Not having to plow through 3' of snow is another satisfaction.

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

All my clems have new growth, my siboldii has been a blooming fool for the past 2-3 months, guess no one told it to rest for winter!

Mine is a fool as well. It's been sound asleep for over a year now. I'm doubting it will wake up ever again.

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

Maybe supernanny can set him straight....If he had to sit in the naughty chair for every year of his life....lets just be glad he is not running a country!
Almost all my clems have been growing in the last week. It seems everyday they are another inch or two taller!

Thumbnail by bananna18
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

nice to know something is growing somewhere

Yes, it is. I'll go out today to see if I can find any signs of spring. It's March!

Athens, PA

So glad it is finally March.

Sue - please post some pictures of your Sieboldii and whatever else you may have blooming. Perhaps it will help the rest of us to get throught when ours in bloom.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.