Box Tops for Education - please save

Crozet, VA

Not really sure if this sort of thing is ever done here or not. I just want to put in a plug for Box Tops for Education programs. It is a coupon that some schools use as a means to buy school supplies. Each box top is worth ten cents to the school. Not much huh? Well, think of it as being a group effort.

Many of the every day use items we purchase have the small, you may have to look for them box tops on their packaging. I have been collecting and donating my coupons for a lady who ran an ad for them on my local Freecycle group.

I am hoping that it is not against some rule for me to ask here that for anyone who saves them and doesn't have a place to donate to yet, I will glad take them and send you a self addressed stamped envelope to mail to me. It doesn't take too much time to cut them off the packaging and it becomes a habit and a game sort of to try and buy the items that have them.

If not sending to me, may I suggest that you go to the Box Tops for Education website and see if there are schools in your area who are participating and begin saving them for your local school. By getting this information out to others, I feel as though I am doing my part in helping with school funding.....I don't play the lottery. hahaha

If anyone is interested and needs further info. Let me know. Thank you for reading and considering this idea.

Ruby

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!