Please ID this plant

Pasig City, Philippines

Would appreciate greatly if anyone could ID this plant.
Cheers!

Thumbnail by balaitalisai
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Try posting your picture here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/plantid/all/

noonamah, Australia

I have one of those also but just can't quite remember the name. I'll have to try and look it up, it'll be written somewhere.

noonamah, Australia

Finally found that name, but check it out because your photo isn't real clear.

Blue Sage, Eranthemum nervosum

Santa Ana, CA(Zone 10b)

As you said, the pic isn't very clear, but another possibility is Plectranthus 'Mona Lavender'.

Santa Ana, CA(Zone 10b)

I saw those too, but the flowers didn't seem to have the long tube, to my eye.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Did you find out what it is? I'm pretty sure it's not the blue sage, I have that, and the blue is unmistakeable in the flowers, the leaves are pretty glossy and textured...
I can't see the photo too well, but the flowers appear to be like the ones in this link, a plant I also have (but haven't seen it bloom like the one in your photo) Trying to find the name of it....but ..do the flowers resemble the ones in this link?
http://davesgarden.com/community/blogs/i/67679/

Rj

I have a tiny perennial plant that looks like this one - will go look at the tag and see what its name is - it's on the tip of my tongue, but at 61, the brain is foggy.

Miami, FL

Hi everyone, I just joined and am anxious to get started. Orchids and african violets are my favorites. This is a phalaenopsis that I had bloom (over 30 blooms) this year.

Thumbnail by miamii

Miamii, to show off your beautiful flowers, post them on this thread:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1181382/

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Aloha Miamii and welcome! Your orchid is beautiful, thanks for posting. Do come over and join us on the coconut wireless and tell us all about your garden and your African Violet collection - we would sure like to meet you!

Jenn

Pasig City, Philippines

Thanks, everyone for your suggested links!

Plantladylin, it sems like what I have is Mona lavander based on that google link you provided. Here's the picture I got from that link that looks like what I have at home.

Thanks a lot! :)

Balaitalisai

Pasig City, Philippines

ooops, I might have decided too soon!

I browsed again through the Plant Files of Daves garden and also saw this picture which looks more like what I have at home.
It says ERANTHEMUM BLUE SAGE!...That's it!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Yes it is, I have one of those..they are the bluest blue!

Pasig City, Philippines

While the earlier plant I posted has been identified as BLUE SAGE, this one which I found blooming in my kitchen garden must be the MONA LAVANDER.

Would appreciate confirmation from the experts....either Plantladylin or RJharrison. :)
Thanks!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I believe you have a winner! Mona Lavender

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.