Pics of spring time

Saraland, AL(Zone 8b)

Here are a few pics of my Carolina jessamine that is growing on the ironwork of my front porch.

This message was edited Feb 23, 2011 1:15 PM

Thumbnail by JCalhoun
Saraland, AL(Zone 8b)

Red maple flower. I don't know how to put multiple images in one post.

Thumbnail by JCalhoun
Saraland, AL(Zone 8b)

Another jessamine.

Thumbnail by JCalhoun
Saraland, AL(Zone 8b)

One more.

Thumbnail by JCalhoun
Dalton, GA(Zone 7b)

pretty! my peaches and apricots are confused and about to bloom...makes me sad that I probably won't get any this year...it got warm really fast!

Saraland, AL(Zone 8b)

Yeah. I figure we are due for at least one more cold spell.

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Beautiful!

Saraland, AL(Zone 8b)

Thanks. In a few days the whole length of the porch should be covered in yellow flowers.

Marks, MS(Zone 7b)

awsome pics of the carolina jasmine. I have some that used to bloom profusely, but, I dug it up and moved it to another home, and it hasnt bloomed since. I had chopped all the top off, and moved just the root and some of the bottom, because it was just too huge, and weaved into a fence. Hopefully over time, it will grow, and flourish.

Saraland, AL(Zone 8b)

I planted it last year but it didn't bloom at all. This is the first set of blooms for it. So, maybe yours will be back next year.

Saraland, AL(Zone 8b)

The weather today feels like summer but since it's technically still spring, here goes;

California poppies from this morning.

Thumbnail by JCalhoun
Saraland, AL(Zone 8b)

Another poppy.

Thumbnail by JCalhoun
Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Hello JCalhoun!!! Love all the pictures!!! Do you have any more pictures of the red flowering maple? I have never seen that before.

Here is a shot of my garden.

Thumbnail by jeri11
Saraland, AL(Zone 8b)

Nice garden.

Sorry it's the only pic of the red maple flowers I took this year. It's an ordinary red maple (acer rubrum).

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.