having bad day

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

my albievnia is mushy. cut it to solid part the other day and now its mushy again. someone said to put latex on it. gonna try as have done that with plumerias before and it seals them off and they grew.

cant seem to find any of my mgs i got from the coop from japan. I had them in a pink container and cant find them at all. Thinking these might of got lost in the move.

went on a job interview today and truth don't even remember applying for this job and don't know if will take it or not. really doesn't work around my schedule i need and have interview for another one tomorrow so don't know what to do. And on top it all got 9 pages of questions to fill out for hubby's disability.

stressed upset and just ready to crawl in a corner.

Ps by Way Becky I found the blue willow seeds but only has 4 seeds in it but found them. was it 4 or 5 supposed to be in it? no biggie

Mesilla Park, NM

My bad days are when the contractor doesn't show up to work on my studio, then I mope around, complaining under my breath, and then I stop and think how many more wonderful things I have in my life, then it doesn't matter anymore.

Probably everyone has days they don't like, but just hang in there, things get better even though it may be minute by minute.

(Becky) in Sebastian, FL(Zone 10a)

Marie - Sorry to hear you can't find your JMG seeds from the Japan co-op years ago. I am sure the seed swap this year will offer up some Japanese cultivars. Many of the seeds in the seed swap from me from 2009 were JMGs.

I hope the job situation works out really well for you. I wonder if you can tell the place you interviewed with today if you can wait until Friday to give them your decision?

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

lowes garden and will let me know friday if i have it or not. Praying i Do. I want to start on a fresh week. not in between.

Man the wind is howling here

(Becky) in Sebastian, FL(Zone 10a)

Good luck with the Lowes job possibility!

Also, I sent everyone 5 seeds of BAW. Did you perhaps sow/grow one already?

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

No dont think so may look in baggie if there is one hiding.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.