CLOSED: CLOSED: Fresh seed to trade.

CENTURION, South Africa

In South Africa we are coming to the end of our season so all seed that i have to trade is fresh. Seed is collected in batches ( e.g. 1 tomato = 1 batch ), fermented and or cleaned, dried and percentage tested for fertility. As the seed becomes available my " have list " is updated. Please check my " have" and " want " lists. If you have vegetable seed to trade that is not in my "want " list i will look at it. Please correspond by D - Mail.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Sent dmail

CENTURION, South Africa

By placimg this thread i have met many new garden friends around the world who have sent me a d-mail. We are not allways exchanging seeds but are exchanging much information. In the world that we live in it is absolutely essential that we have and maintain a environmental friendly vegetable garden that can provide us with fresh natural vegetables.

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

This message was edited Feb 21, 2011 3:13 PM

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Man I wish I could get seeds from Hoodia. That stuff is the best appetitie suppressant. I just can't find the 100% hoodia anymore, everything here adds caffein and I am sensitive to it.

Do you know anyone there who may have seeds to buy or trade with there in South Africa?

Dawn

CENTURION, South Africa

Hi Dawn.

Will have a look around for you.

John

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Oh that would be great. I don't know if I could grow it here, it is very hot in the summer but it is dry here, not humid, so I don't know the growing conditions for it, but I would like to try. Thanks.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Here ya go:

http://www.hoodiasusa.com/

http://www.gotcacti.com/HOODIAFORSALE/

Buy from this page - seeds or plants

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Thanks girl. That is great. How the heck are you?

Dawn, I am doing ok - still have bad days, but I work through them by gardening.

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

But you still like your home in Fla right?

Dawn, I SURE DO! I love gardening year around!!!

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

That is great than. You guys even had some cold this year though ha?

You bet we did, but it doesn't look as if I lost anything - everything is coming up on time.

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Oh great. It will only affect our produce prices here, then. lol Like the oil. We always pay eventually.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.