Silk and Artificial Floral Designs

Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

With the snow and bad weather, my Greenhouse is full of starter plants but I am restless and so I have been playing around with some floral designs that are not only pretty but useful.

We have a very large Veterans cemetery nearby and my husband , a retired United States Marine, is buried there and so are some of the other family members. Over the years I have done floral designs for the cemetery for all occasions. This year as always after Christmas, I ordered the silk flowers for Valentine and was already to make my cones when the snows came. It started in December and only this week has the cemetery been able to take the Christmas flowers off the graves. I the meantime I made these little "love" cones. I wanted to share them with whoever cares enough to look. They will eventually go to the Veterans Cemetery , if the snow every melts.

They both have red roses and pussy willows. Red Roses for love, Pussy Willows for Spring. enjoy.

Thumbnail by JBerger
This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!