Luffa seeds

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I can't find mine! I'm going to look on the trade lists, but if anyone has a few extra, please let me know!

Thanks,

Nichole

Crossville, TN

Oh Dear....I missed this...did you get any seeds? What kind are you wishing for...maybe I have them. It's time to get them started!! Jo

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

LOL, Jo! Thanks for replying! I did find my luffa seeds . . . or I traded for some. Either way, I have a little baggie that says "luffa" on them! lol.

Now, if you have any seeds for those tiny ball ones, that'd be fantastic!

Thanks,
Nichole
^_^

Crossville, TN

I will look and see if I saved any of the Ball Luffas....if I did...they are in my shed. Jo

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Uh.... Jo...could I please" sponge" a couple?? (lol)

Crossville, TN

Well....I guess so....IF I find them. LOL Jo

Crossville, TN

OK...I found my
Balll Louffa....I opened one and it had 2 seeds in it....so if your name is listed in the address exchange I'll get them out tomorrow. They will be crushed as I am sending them whole and you can dig the seeds out! LOL Jo

Crossville, TN

Lynn....You need to send me your address. Jo

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

OH no jo , you only have 2 seeds...please send them to Nichole!

Crossville, TN

I didn't make myself clear....2 seeds in the one I opened....4 WHOLE balls will fit into the envelope....so that should be at least 8
SEEDS! Send me your address and be still. Jo

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Jo - my address is in the exchange. You are the best! Nichole

Crossville, TN

Nicole...yours is addressed and ready to go...I am waiting on Ms Effie. Jo

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Jo! They are adorable! LOL ^_^

Thanks for getting them to me so quick! When I checked the mail, my son found a friend that lives close to the mailbox room in our apartments outside, so while they were playing some sort of game, I sat in the rec room and peeled the little things. I can see 1-2 seeds in three of them . . . the 4th as a bit denser than the others, so I will put it up to my strong light to check seeds. Gonna try to get them all out without damaging them . . .

Crossville, TN

Go for it! LOL Joo

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

I got mine too! they are soooo cute! Perfect size for cuticle scrub and toe scrub! I havent tried to find their seeds yet Im trying to "figger" a way to get them out without damaging these tiny treasures!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.