Hi everyone...

Fairmont, WV(Zone 6a)

...I'm back! Took a little time off to have a second baby. :) Introducing...S!

Thumbnail by phuggins
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

hello there...welcome back.... what a cutie!!!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Wondering where ya went...congrats

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Welcome back.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Welcome back!! Oh my what a little cutie he is and im sure keeping you very busy!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Oh, definitely a cutie!!! Glad you're back.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Nice to have you back on board, Pam! Your little addition to the family is very cute!
Louise

Thomaston, CT

Isn't he cute! He'll take up some gardening time!

Fairmont, WV(Zone 6a)

Thanks everyone! :) He's ENORMOUS...7 1/2 months and he's in 18 month clothes. He's off the top of the charts for weight and not far behind in height. And he's extremely strong...some of the weight is actually muscle, not baby fat. He has two little teeth, crawls and pulls himself to a standing position, and plays first violin in the BSO. LOL :) And he's a happy little big guy...burbles away contendedly most of the time. His big brother is awesome and helps take care of baby. Now if he would only sleep longer than two hours at a time...and let me work in the garden a little...life would be perfect. :)

Thumbnail by phuggins
Thomaston, CT

How cute are they together....oh, my goodness! Good luck with the naps......my son had given them up by 6 months! But payback ....his oldest also gave them up at 6 months....his other 2 still nap at ages 2 & 4!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Very cute! Mine gave up naps @ 2 yrs.

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

What a great photo. They look like two very happy boys!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Congrats and welcome back, Pam! Great to see you again. Sounds like little Mr. Universe is more than ready to help out in the garden. ^_^

Fairmont, WV(Zone 6a)

Mr. Universe is more than ready to INGEST my garden, mainly in the form of rocks and worms. :)

Fairmont, WV(Zone 6a)

Hi Victor!!! :)

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Lots of protein in worms for a growing boy! Have him start watching Bear Grylls.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Adorable photo, Pam! Your boys are very cute! Love their smiles!

Harwinton, CT

Such sweet and happy kids!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Welcome back, Pam! Your new addition to the family is adorable, and sure is a biggun! The two boys look great together. Must really keep you on your toes.

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.