Looky what my husband found for my Valentine present

(Linny) Salem, SC(Zone 7b)

You gotta love a man who knows you so well that instead of buying you something for Valentine, he goes out on the river and finds you rocks that resemble whales. And he even found the base to sit it on, which looks like waves on the front part. He knows I love whales and dolphins.

And rocks!

This is as good to me as the Capodimonte was. I'm still getting comments from the collectible thread about that, though I don't expect rocks to generate the same excitement. That's okay because I know the other was a fluke find, and he had to look for these rocks. Required more thought. Young wives, pay attention. We are seniors, newly weds (one year) and beginning to deal with health issues. We don't know how long we have, so these things are beginning to mean more, every day.Just wanted to share.

Cheers, Linny

This message was edited Feb 16, 2011 2:05 PM

Thumbnail by Linny1
This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!