Adhesive Help

Kenedy, TX

Hi there,
I am new and I found this great forum. I have recently gotten into mosaic art and don't know too much. I got this great idea of making some mosaic candle holders as party favors for a party I will be hosting in a few months. I was wondering if I could get some advice on what type of adhesive to use on generic glass candle holders they sell at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I am thinking that clear gel silicone will do so that you can see the light of the candle through it but I don't know if thats the best idea or something else. I was also wondering if just regular grout would work for this type or project? Like I said I am really knew at this and don't have too much experience but I have found that it is a fun and creative art with so many possibilities. Thanks so very much for the advice! :)

This message was edited Feb 16, 2011 1:20 AM

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!