Europe plant-cutting swap

Orgiva, Granada, Spain

Would anyone in Europe like to swap cuttings with me? I've done a lot of seed swapping in the past, I'd like to try cuttings or plants. I should be ready to go in a few weeks, in the meantime I'll get a list together

gieten, Netherlands

i want to join
but mine plants for cuttings and seedlings will be ready in the eind of april and may
i live in the netherlands

marjolein

Orgiva, Granada, Spain

We can swap then no worries

Roermond, Netherlands

Great idea!
I like to trade cuttings in Europe. I've also cuttings ready in april. I hope many European gardeners join in.

An.

Orgiva, Granada, Spain

I'm getting excited now more people are in. I'll start a list of names and addresses

Yorkshire,

Count me in on this one too please biscombe.
I will swap cuttings and small plants with anyone who's interested.
Plants will be ready during late Spring and Summer.

I live in the UK and grow lots of perennials and herbaceous.

It's a great way of increasing our plant collections :)

I will also be growing some new Echinaceas, Rudbeckias and other things from seeds. My DH just commented that we'll have far too many plants for our own use if they all grow. What better way of 'spreading some happiness'? LOL

I'll make a list in due course.

Terri1948

Orgiva, Granada, Spain

Great stuff! Our DH's are saying the same thing Terri, but he sort of gets the addiction! :)

st peter port ,guern, United Kingdom

hi,i live in guernsey, off england , i have lots of seedings in the gardern to swap have lots of perennials i will make a list up and post it on here soon

Orgiva, Granada, Spain

If you send me your addresses, I can start organising, get your lists together folks. Shall we start at the beginning of April? I have lots of tomato plants too, shall we swap excess veggie plants too?

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

This is my list of small plants that I have available now.

Valeriana officinalis
Geranium renardii
Geranium pyrenaicum
Geranium pyrenaicum Bill Wallis
Ajuga reptans
Polemonium caeruleum
Polemonium pauciflorum
Centaurea montana
Hesperis matronalis
Digitalis purpurea
Knautia macedonica
Geranium phaeum
Lysimachia ciliata Firecracker
Rumex atrosanguineus
Sanguisorba minor
Potentilla atrosanguinea
Lychnis coronaria
Arnica montana
Lupinus polyphyllus
Malva moschata alba
Artemisia absinthum
Alchemilla mollis
Echinops ritro
Silene dioica
Tanacetum vulgare
Fragaria vesca
Chrysanthemum leucanthemum
Hieracium aurantiacum
Dianthus barbatus nigrescens

From some I have a lot, some only a few.

If someone is interested, please let me know what you have to offer.

Jonna

Yorkshire,

After moving house last year I'm still waiting for many of my plants to increase and be ready for dividing.

At the moment all I have ready are small rooted cuttings of Daphne odorata marginata and a beautiful Deutzia (see picture). I have 3 of the Daphne and 2 of the Deutzias.

I also have small pieces of Arisarum proboscideum (Mouse plant) that is just coming into growth also the pink variety Convallaria majalis 'Rosea'.

I will have lots more to offer by and by, including Geums, Geraniums, Tyrellas, Corydalis, Violets, Daylily (noids grown from seed bought from USA Daylily auction) Siberica iris, Potentilla and Astrantia divisions and other herbaceous/perennial plants. Just need to get out there and start dividing them :)

I'll post my list here when I have them available.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any climbing plant to trade to make 2 bare fences less boring, I'd be very interested.

Please send me a dmail if you are interested in trading with me.

Terri

Thumbnail by Terri1948
Koroni, Greece

I live in southern Greece and can have rooted/un-rooted cuttings of many Med plants in the Winter/Spring

Would love to trade with someone in the mid-/southern American states.

Cave Creek, AZ

I'm looking for cutting of named oleander. I have many doubles for trading.
Mickey
Arizona

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.