NOT T2T but a little info

Oakwood (Butler,TX), TX(Zone 8b)

I went to the ER this morning with what I thought was a Bug Bite it was causing a lot of pain for such a little thing.
Turns out I have shingles, you can only get shingles if you had Chicken Poxs most cases are in people over 50

If you are at least 60 years old, you can get a vaccine that may prevent shingles or make it less painful if you do get it.
but no one tells you about this ..

For anyone that has had the Chicken Pox &
If you are at least 60 years old, you can get a vaccine that may prevent shingles or make it less painful if you do get it.
I went to the ER this Morning with what I thought was a Bug Bite only to be told it is Adult Chicken Pox (shingles)
It is very painful so far I only have 1 tiny mark about 1/4" long....
No one has ever told me about the vaccine. And I am 3 mons. from being 60 to young to even get it.
3 out of the 4 drugs im taking say they will make you sleepy so maybe I be knocked out most of the time.
hope this saves someone a lot of pain
Cheryl

This thread has 56 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!