Hello my friends, I am Back!

North Ipswich, Qld, Australia

Hey All,

Have been sick again and fighting to get healthy.

During my sickness I lost alot of my plants and I am wondering if anyone of you could have a look at my want list and see if you may be able to help me build up my collection again.

I hope you all have been healthy and doing good,

Debi

barmera, Australia

Hi Debi. Didn't you move to your son's place? I hope you're coping with your illness and getting the better of it. Where is your want list? I might be able to help you out if I see what you want. Colleen

se qld, Australia

Good to hear you're feeling better Deb.

The list is here Colleen:
http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=want&member=Degarotty&offset=0

Deb what area did you move to?
Hope you are feeling better and you have settled in ok.

Hi All,
Long story was supposed to move in with them but D-I-L put a stop to that.

She has told me to grow up and what a sad life I must live, etc, etc.

So, I have moved back to Ipswich and will just live my life as mush as I can.

My Grand daughter is being kept away from me but I am hoping that when she gets a little older she may want to come and visit me.

Life goes on and I have to stay positive so I can't worry about all that now. Just get back into my plants that I love.

And talking to all my friends here, which I appreciate very much.

Love Debi

A big Cyber Hug Debi.

I have moved into a friends house at a rent I can afford and I look after their two boys before and after school, when they need me and that saves them money which in turn makes up for a reasonable rent for them.

I appreciate them so very much, for their thoughtfulness and unconditional support.

4 Burnett Street, West Ipswich. QLD 4305. My new address.

Boy it is good to be healthy enough to catch up with you all.

Debi

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.