finding nursery business in northern Indiana aea

Fort Wayne, IN

I have spent endless hours looking for quality trees and shrubs online. I am new to northern Indiana and am wanting Garden Annie apricot, grape vines, elderberry, and blueberries. I thought Willis Nursery looked good until I read all the negative posts! I would really like to go to the nursery and pick out my own but I'm not sure where to find the best nursery. I am willing to do some driving to find the best. Could you help me? thank you

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Hi, I have a DG friend in Fort Wayne that you could dmail with your questions - she could probably help you. Her name is Anita and her DG name is DIAMOND9192002 She is a super-nice lady and very helpful.

Wish I could help but I'm in souterhn Ohio and don't know much about your area.

Good luck!

Di

Fort Wayne, IN

thank you sooooooooooooooo much! i really need help :)

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Nice to meet you! Welcome to DG!

I also have a friend in Indiana that is here on DG. I sent her mail to see if she knows of anyone and might come here and post.

Have a great day!
Michele

Waddy, KY

I've bought blueberries, strawberries, rhubarb from Indiana Berry and Plant Co. They were all nice plants when they arrived. I don't know if you could go pick up your selections there or not. They do have a website so you could check and see.

Janet

Fort Wayne, IN

thank you for your posts. they helped alot!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.