Keppel Catalog

Pleasant Grove, UT

My catalog from Keith Keppel came today. "Get behind me temptation." I'm going to get comfortable and read it for the first of many times. I'll comment on it later.

Kansas City, MO

Be still my heart!!

I sent him $3 late last week. All I had was the price of last year's catalog to go on. Is there a price posted on the catalog?

Not so patiently waiting,

K

This message was edited Feb 7, 2011 4:00 PM

Pleasant Grove, UT

I think $3 is right for the catalog. Got mine because my family got me a gift certificate for his iris for Christmas. Exciting....

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I wish my friends and family would take me seriously when I tell them to go for gardening gift certificates (iris, lilies, annuals, perennials--all are welcome:lol:) but nope! Then I really don't want to hear how many packages start arriving in the late winter/spring and finally the best ones--late summer/early fall for the yummy iris:lol:

South Hamilton, MA

Keppel catalog arrived to day as well. Postmark Feb. 4, rather quick, I thought. 'Miniseries is an MDB. great.

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

You are lucky you got a gift certificate! I didn't even know that he had them, but its good to know. Anxiously awaiting my catalog too.

Pleasant Grove, UT

The last several years my children have given be gift certificates to local full service nurseries but the one for iris this year is even better. I'm enjoying this catalog. I really enjoy reading his "editorial" comments. Am considering what to order, will decide by weekend. Lots to choose from. Just shoveled 4 inches of snow. Glad for the snow because maybe we won't be restricted in water use next summer.

Hustisford, WI(Zone 5a)

I just got my Keith Keppel catalog. I have ordered from Schreiners the last couple of years, but I think this year 'belongs' to Keith. I am already drooling.... ~j

Pleasant Grove, UT

Other hybridizer/growers introduce wonderful things but if you look at the AIS awards Keith wins a generous share of the awards and has for years. Sends nice starts. Very pleasant to deal with.

Hustisford, WI(Zone 5a)

thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.