CLOSED: A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

NOTE------------THIS OS NOT A CHAT FORUM

HERE IS A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN LIST A FEW OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE
WHEN YOU JOIN OTHER SWAPS .

FEEL FREE TO ADD OR MARK AS RECIEVED TO YOU LIST .
WHEN ONE OF YOUR WISHES IS FILLED .

YOU MAY ALSO LIST YOUR DISLIKES ALSO .

PLEASE EDIT YOUR LIST &
DO NOT USE THIS AS A CHAT FORUM

Thumbnail by deejay9

As for my LIKES Where do i start ????
ZONE 5 FULL SUN VERY LITTLE SHADE BUT SOME .

First Love are plants ---PLEASE CHECK MY TRADE LIST :
IF I DON"T HAVE IT I WILL TRY IT :)
http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?member=deejay9

IRISES ----TB-- SDB--
DAYLILIES ---- RUFFLED --- BOLD EYES---SPIDERS
ECHINACEAS--- ANY OF THE NEWER ONES
PAINTED DAISIES
ASTERS --Looking for RED / BLUE
MUM'S : I HAVE MANY LOVE MORE
SEDUMS ---CHOCOLATE BALL--AUTUMN DELIGHT--NEON
HARDY GERANIUMS --- PURPLE PILLOW---PATRICA-- MAXFREI--BALLERINA

WOULD LOVE TO ADD ANY OF THESE TO MY GARDENS
WALKING STICK TREE
JAPANESE ORNAMENTAL TREES
RED BUTTERFLY BUSH ------RED
GARDENING ITEMS CAN ALWAYS USE
GLOVES
PLANT STAKES

GARDEN DECOR
PAINTED ROCK WITH YOUR DG NAME & YEAR ON IT
FLAG FROM YOUR STATE
BIRD FEEDERS
BIRD HOUSES
WIND CHIMES
PEACOCK ***********
DUCKS**********
TURKEYS*******
FROGS
SOLAR LIGHTS

TOP SIZE XTRA LARGE ---
I LIKE BABY DOLL TYPE SUMMER TOPS
SUMMER PJ'S
SLIPPERS RUBBER SOLE TYPE SIZE 8-9

AREA WAL-MART STORES ??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW .

TREATS
WILLING TO TRY ANY SPECIALTY :)
FLAVORED COFFEES
M&M'S
SALSA'S
BREADS --CAKES

DISLIKE
NOTE PADS
JOUNALS
PLAQUES
GARDEN TOOL BAGS I HAVE 3

This message was edited May 29, 2014 5:54 PM

I am in zone 9 with mostly sun.
I like windchimes
birdhouses
suncatchers
garden signs
garden flags
butterflies
bees
potbellied pigs
dogs
cats
sunflowers
sweetpeas
salvias
native plants
any flower seeds i can grow here
any vines i can grow here
my hands are big, usually buy mans medium or womans xlg gloves
only have the very basic gardening tools
sundials
any gardening magazines
gardening books
i guess basically i like the simple easy to grow flowers, the ones that smell good
and-i love rouxcrew's homemade trail mix !!!!!!!!!!!

This message was edited Feb 6, 2011 6:54 PM

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

My yard is more partial sun to shade-shade. Have one bed that gets afternoon sun, and along the fence line is sun, but can't have anything that would hurt the horses if they eat it. I'm wanting shade perennial plants, especially ones that continuous bloom and have good color. All heights. Cacti that will live outside all year in my zone & part shade. I am in Zone 7a

Shop at:
Wal-Mart
Lowes
Home Depot
Local Nursery's
Gift cards always work!

Plants:
Scented Geranium. I have Citronella
Ivy (trailing) geranium
Carnivorous plants
Doppled sun/shade plants
Scented/flavored herbs.
Any sweet smelling flower gardenia, jasmine, tuberose, etc.
All colors of iris, regular and fancy.
Hummer and B'fly attractors & hosts
Day Lilies
Hosta's
Shrimp plants
Ferns
Hibiscus, double and single.
Dahlias
Passi's
Interesting tropicals & unusual plants (inside or outside)
Any perennials

Like:
Windchimes, Hummingbirds, Butterflies, Dragonflies, Cardinals
Cute garden things & statues-no snakes
Pretty Bird & Hummingbird feeders
Wind art. The kind that has several pieces and they all move with the wind independently.
Thomas Kincaide items
Homemade things!

1. I love all kinds of chocolates. Chocolate truffles, chocolate caramels, Brach’s chocolate covered cherries, dark chocolate covered orange slices, dark chocolate mint, chocolate with nuts/coconut, etc... Get the idea? lol I LOVE chocolates. (no critters in my chocolates though. YUCK) :-) No liquor chocolates, I have several I'm working on! yea!
2. Favorite colors: deep purple, lavender, royal blue, deep red, turquoise. Also like earth tones-browns, tans, etc. House colors: brown, tan tones with burgundy and hunter green, lavender/purple master bedroom, dining room mauve and dusty rose, kitchen light green and brown.
3. Favorite smells: lilac, gardenia, rose, sweet, floral, earthy/musky, clean. Don't care for cinnamon or melon as a scent. Have scentsy warmers and do like candles.
4. Like scented lotions & bath oils-flowery, sweet or powdery/musky scents. No melon or similar scents
5. Socks: aloe, slipper, knitted, toe, any kind. Shoe size 10. My feet are really dry so anything for that is great.
6. Homemade goodies are always welcomed!!!! (Foods, can't do anything too spicy.) Jams, jellies, butters are great!!
7. Love anything for the yard and gardens - homemade or bought. Decorated pots, flags, frogs, etc.
8. Kneeling pads. DH stole mine for the garage and took one to work. lol
9. I collect fancy (decorated/painted) tea cup & saucer sets and pretty painted plates to display. (I have part of my grandmother’s collections and am adding to them)
10. Also collect Purple Carnival Glass
11. T-shirts XLG. I love them big and loose
12. Coffees-the darker and richer the better. :-) Always willing to try flavored also.

Have horses, dogs (Rat Terriers) and fish

Dislikes:
Not too many of them. Don't like cinnamon, melon or spicy scents, except in plants. Cinnamon food is OK.

I am pretty easy to please. Surprise me!!

This message was edited Feb 16, 2012 9:07 AM

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

I collect:
windchimes
watercolor paintings of flowers done by people
clip on plant hugger cutsies
small ceramic birds
outside Garden stones

I love anything handmade

I always drink teas, coffees, and eat chocolates
I like little garden fairys

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Your Amaryllis bloom is beautiful, Susie. I have a couple of stragglers that are about to.....

I have two sets of pierced ears, and my wrist size is 7-1/2" - 8".
If you choose to send a gift certificate from a local nursery, please D-Mail me for their info.
Local stores around here are limited since we live in the boonies:
http://www.walmart.com
http://www.lowes.com
http://www.acehardware.com

Online stores I regularly frequent are:
http://www.amazon.com
http://www.bluestoneperennials.com
http://www.caladiumbulbs4less.com

I'd love to have used Gardening books or magazines. I subscribe to Fine Gardening, Birds N Blooms, and Virginia Gardener.

I wear size 8 flip-flops and garden clogs and always wear a bungee style visor when I'm gardening. For T-shirts & sweatshirts, I wear size XL.

Love all colors. Green is probably my favorite. The more unusual the foliage, the more I'm intrigued. It's fun growing plants from seeds I've never heard of.

Some of my favorite candle scents include Coffee, Juniper, Vanilla Bean, Linen, Citrus, Sea Breeze, Sandlewood & Pachouli.

I'm not allergic to any scents or foods. We're coffee drinkers and can use either K-cups, ground coffee or beans.

Any perennials suitable for Zone 7a in Full Sun.

Both our large and small garden flags are changed with the seasons. We're into birdfeeders and birdhouses, and hubby is seriously into wind chimes. I just listen to them tinkling and fill the feeders...lol

Can't think of a gardening tool I don't have but you might surprise me. Gloves are always welcome too, size L.

As far as chocolate, my taste runs the gamut from milk to dark to light.

DISLIKES
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Carnations
Crotons

This message was edited Feb 29, 2012 5:46 PM

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

I like gnomes, fairies, windchimes, dragonflies. Colors Blue, purple and green. I hate pink. I love dark chocolate, recipes, cookbooks. Tropicals, weird and unusual plants, and of course seeds. Actually I like just about anything for the garden.

Zone 6, yard is full sun, I have very little shade and it already has enough flowers there.

Pretty much if you like it I like it.

Hope I made it easy for you.

One thing I do need is a huge snow shovel and dump truck.

I am allergic to oranges and can't even stand the smell of orange, it makes me so sick.

This message was edited Feb 5, 2011 6:47 AM

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

My flower beds are full sun, would have a hard time finding shade.
Did manage to put a couple of miniature hosta's on the west side of the garage, that is shaded with trees.
Favorite colors, mainly blue and pink or what ever is blooming at the time I am looking.
Favorite flowers are peony's, iris, and lilies.
Have started collecting echie's now too. Lovely colors for fall.
No wind chimes as I have many.

I would be happy with what ever I receive. Not hard to please.
Going to a garden seminar at our local college that master gardeners put on every yr. with vendors showing what they have for sale in the hall ways. Today!
Mine is not good this morning, so please forgive my mistakes.

maxine

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

I have more sun than shade but plenty of both.

Wants:
Just about any perennial- I'm so easy!
voodoo sedum - trying to establish this still
pulmonaria
monarda/beebalm
butterfly weed
thornless blackberry
named irises other than purple ones
creeping thyme
boxwood
brugmansia starts - I have a few and now I'm hooked!

mason bee houses/tubes
garden gloves
gift certificate for Lowe's, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Menard
coir liners for baskets -12/14 inch

DON'T want:
periwinkle/vinca/ivies/vines
daylillies - I have plenty
nothing invasive
no fall mums

My favorite color is red and I love, love, love birdhouses, beehives, and dragonfly items.

My tradeslists: http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=want&member=janaestone

This message was edited Feb 7, 2011 11:16 AM

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I love black/gray/brown striped tabby cats.

Gift certificates for Walmart, Lowe's, Ross, or Sunlight Gardens (in Tennessee).

Love peonies, phlox of all kinds, succulents, lilies, hellebores, fragrant plants, variegated plants, butterfly plants, plants with "Alexander" or "Alexandra" in the name.

Please, NO perfumes, bath salts or other "smellies", etc. Good scents are almond, vanilla, honey, lemon, lime, orange, cucumber, clove, spice, lavender. I like essential oils.

My favorite color is green - chartreuse, light green, celadon. A new favorite color is robin's egg blue. Always like turquoise as well.

I collect: vintage owls, turtle figurines, old Bauer Ringware pitchers, old pottery planters & pots, old pearl collars, wind chimes, decorated tiles, sun faces, copper items, stained glass, birdhouses, Israeli art, and indigenous music of the South.

Food items - yummy to dark chocolate, organic tea, spices & seasonings, plain coffee, red wine, flavored liquors and liqueurs, amaretto, Irish creme, unusual grains like quinoa, amaranth, etc.

I like funky Mid-Century Modern decor, trash to treasure items, yard and garden art - but I'm not fond of cutesy stuff - or of gnomes, fairies, elves, angels, fantasy figures or unicorns. I like critters, owls, geckos, turtles, chickens, roosters, shells, mother-of-pearl, rocks, solar lights, as well as interesting things to use as containers. Favorite craft is decoupage.

Don't need garden gloves at this time. Don't need ditch lilies, crotons, anthuriums, or things I have to dig up for the winter. :)

This message was edited Jun 3, 2014 5:35 PM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=want&member=taters55
This is my want list.

I love garden angels or frogs and any whimsical garden art.

I love any chocolate.

Any plant that can take the full sun in Texas.

I am looking for any vine plants, or seeds, like morning glory, cardinal vine. I have a few, but would like more.

This message was edited May 29, 2014 7:57 AM

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Actually I am really easy to please, this list is just to help someone who doesn't know me very well. I have 3 acres I can garden..rofl.
Here is my journal, with a list of some of the things I have:
http://davesgarden.com/community/journals/hp/happgarden/
then scroll down to
Select the Journal to view
•A Journal (163 items.) this is where alot of my plants I have are listed, but it is not uptodate...rofl....

Love any kind: iris, hostas - mini's and huge ones, daylilies, roses, rose of sharon, tropicals, raspberries, black berries, strawberries, about any plant, have sun, shade, part shade, dry, and moist. Very windy tho.
Love duplicates of plants I already have, I like big masses of the same plant so duplicates work out well for me.
Don't want anything invasive, I am a control freak...rofl

Places I have around me:
www.comancheacresiris.com Comanche acres iris farm is right down the road from me -
home depot
lowes
walmart
any garden center online

List of non plant stuff:
love gardening magazines and do not have a subscription to any
milk chocolate anything- not dark chocolate
no food with liquor in it, like liquor just not in my food...rofl
bar soap - moisturing, lilac, and gardenia or along those lines
homemade - jams, jellies, apple butters etc.
homemade - craft items
anything for the garden - really windy here so windsocks don't last long nor do chimes
outdoor metal gardening signs for the outside walls of the tool barn, want to cover it
gardening - gloves, tools
boot mats - good for setting pots on probably hard to mail too big
socks - warm fuzzy for winter, I don't wear shoes inside
drawer liners - love those
white wine - sweet
margaritas
spicy food - dips, salsa
recipes
colors of house - living, dining, kitchen all one room, couch and chase are denim; kitchen has advertising around top, bright colors. Bedroom - non color..rofl, beige, taupe, gray.
pierced ears - wear smaller earrings, some tangles
collect - flower frogs, probably besides plants the only thing I have multiples of
crafted bird houses
bulbs and seeds
love decorating the house for whatever holiday table runners place mats kitchen towels.

dislike:
red wine
scents of melons and other veggie or fruit products
kneeling pads - have several, I don't dislike them just have plenty, dog stopped eating them
candles - dh has allergies
spray fragrances
dark chocolate
coffee - gives me the hiccups (I know too strange)
honey
syrup
Sorghum
Plants that spread on their own, I am a control freak...rofl.

This message was edited Feb 1, 2012 9:28 AM

This message was edited Mar 25, 2012 8:16 AM

This message was edited Mar 25, 2012 8:23 AM

Edited. Information added to post above.

This message was edited Mar 1, 2012 9:08 AM

crit you was already the 3rd one here check above ;)

Oops ..... lol My bad.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I like:
chocolate anything
homemade goodies, jams,jellies, baked goods, confections,etc
lavender scented anything
old souvenir spoons
anything gardening-plants, seed, bulbs, and stuff,
magazines, gardening or general, as Southern living, Good Housekeeping, Birds and Blooms etc-do not need to be new or even recent
wind chimes
anything crafty or arty that is handmade
Decorated gourds
odd animal what-nots-- I have a collection of such things as a grasshopper that roll and moves legs, a hedgehog, a hog on wheels,a hog with wreath around neck, sheep wearing quilt
unflavored coffee
teas- like flower, fruit, green, plain black
Large socks
1X t-shirt
Pierced earrings- like smaller ones, not too dangly or heavy
Favorite writers/poets-Wendell Berry, Mary Oliver- previously loved is good!
Reference book -dirr's Manuel of Landscape plants-Used is great!
Plants: fall anemone, caryopteris,Coral vine (lost mine overwinter),Kolkwitzer (beauty bush), living stones (I kill a few every year), wildflowers,slipper orchids, 7 sons flower (Heptacodium miconioides),
I have put some very obscure things on this list, but no telling when someone might find one, and I am not stuck on new. I am very good with old or used!

Do not care for:
scents of melons and other veggie or fruits
anything with hot pepper (even mildly hot)
chamomile and other teas that are very "herby" tasting or smelling

This message was edited Feb 2, 2012 10:19 AM

This message was edited Jul 13, 2012 10:13 AM

This message was edited Feb 7, 2013 7:57 AM

This message was edited May 17, 2014 5:36 AM

(Judy) Simpsonville, SC(Zone 8a)

Favorite scents: lavender, cinnamon, melon, rose. No "baked goods" type scents please. Candles or melting tarts.
t-shirt size: small, flipflop size 9(yeah, I have big feet)
Food: chocolate. Homemade jams, teas, unflavored decaf coffee.

Colors: blues, greens, yellows

Absolute favorite gift to receive is seeds, plants, bulbs.
Would love to have a start of your favorite plant, and tell me what you like about it.
Seeds of all kinds of flowers, herbs, veggies. Crazy for blue flowers.
And PEONIES of all colors.
Also love Surprises!

This message was edited Mar 18, 2012 10:12 PM

This message was edited May 9, 2012 6:51 AM

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Quote from FruitOfTheVine :
Your Amaryllis bloom is beautiful, Susie. I have a couple of stragglers that are about to.....

I have two sets of pierced ears, and my wrist size is 7-1/2" - 8".
If you choose to send a gift certificate from a local nursery, please D-Mail me for their info.
Local stores around here are limited since we live in the boonies:
http://www.walmart.com
http://www.lowes.com
http://www.acehardware.com

Online stores I regularly frequent are:
http://www.amazon.com
http://www.bluestoneperennials.com
http://www.caladiumbulbs4less.com

I'd love to have used Gardening books or magazines, except for Fine Gardening Magazine, that one's my only subscription.

I wear size 8 flip-flops and garden clogs and always wear a bungee style visor when I'm gardening. For T-shirts & sweatshirts, I wear size XL.

Green is my favorite color, inside and out. The more unusual the foliage, the more I'm intrigued. It's fun growing plants from seeds I've never heard of whether they're meant to be grown indoors or out.

Some of my favorite candle scents include Coffee, Juniper, Vanilla Bean, Linen, Citrus, Sea Breeze, Sandlewood & Pachouli.

I'm not allergic to any scents or foods, and I always have a few candles burning in the evening. We're coffee drinkers and can use either K-cups, ground coffee or a bag of beans.

I'm planning to have a new White Perennial Garden this year and am open to any plants suitable for Zone 7a in Full Sun.

Both our large and small garden flags are changed with the seasons. We're into birdfeeders and birdhouses, and hubby is seriously into wind chimes. I just listen to them tinkling and fill the feeders...lol

Can't think of a gardening tool I don't have but you might surprise me. Gloves are always welcome too, size L.

As far as chocolate, my taste runs the gamut from milk to dark to light.

DISLIKES
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Carnations
Crotons

gee, are we twins? LOL

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Plants that are hardy to zone 8b/9a, drought tolerant. LOVE fragrant bulbs, tubers, etc.

I love fragrance and candles. DH dislikes anything too floral or sweet. He's a wet blanket. lol!

Love food, coffee, tea, chocolates, sweets....Pretty anything goes for my stomach, except high onion content or spicy (heartburn causes).

I have allergies to ingredients in some bath/skin items so please check if it says "sensitive skin" for Diazolidinyl urea (or anything formaldehyde related)

I love color - the brighter the better! Interior of our house is pretty neutral.

Could use more garden decor. I love craftiness - it just escapes my abilities or imagination!

Garden tools are always good. I've broken more spades/trowels/diggers/pruners/etc.! And what gardener doesn't need extra gloves??

Have 3 golden retrievers who are spoiled!

This message was edited Mar 4, 2012 6:41 PM

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

Things I like:

frogs (alive and imitation)
little creatures (not live) to put in my garden like elves or fairies
doiliy patterns
tea (herbal and full octane)
Candles (herbal, not super flowery or spicy)
Seeds for zone 4 (although I can push a 5 sometimes)
Hmmm, colors? blue-gray, green-gray, dark red, hunter green
a sweater for my 10# long haired chihuahua (who just cost me $600 by eating rat poison; ever tried to get a dog to vomit ---euwww (bad topic)

Orange Beach, AL(Zone 9a)

I am desperate for a vanilla bean orchid, but like all edibles. I don't want anything that could poison my 6 month old son, not so smart dog, or sneaky cat. Anything to keep the snakes away would be great. I am in the southern part of zone 8, but do not need any more palms. I just started planting grapes and other fruits (blueberry, blackberry, raspberry) and would love a peach, mango, pear, or plum tree.
I am excited to participate in this swap!

I also have a button collection. I love unique (especially vintage) buttons.

I don't eat candy or sweets.
I don't need coffee mugs or anything ceramic/glass

I just started collecting the letter "M" which can be hung on the wall. (not ones that sit on shelves)

I would love an old fashioned bird cage.
Cook books with canning recipes (pref for non-pickle and jam recipes)

Gift cards are always fun.

I am not a garden decorator. Most of my garden is edible so it is functional more than whimsey. It won't fit in a mailing box, but bean teepees would be cool to have. (For pole beans). Also wont' fit in a easy shipping box (or be 20 bucks) but I want an outdoor composter.

This message was edited Mar 2, 2012 6:46 AM

This message was edited Mar 2, 2012 10:38 AM

This message was edited Mar 2, 2012 1:04 PM

This message was edited Mar 3, 2012 8:55 AM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

This thread is for listing things you would like to receive, it is not a swap, but if you want to join a swap, go to this link, and see what you would like to join.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1232329/

Orange Beach, AL(Zone 9a)

sorry taters, that was my list of likes and dislikes. I am looking forward to participating in the blarny exchange.

Plants,,,,,,,Have not met one I did not like
Love:
EE's
Hostas
daylilies,
herbs,
fruits

Yard Art: Love everything,, but faves are:
anything Copper,
unusual planters,
recycled stuff

Collecting:
water colors of shells
Kitchen Fairies,
Elves, dragons, gnomes, basically anything fantasy,

Love mermaids, and beachy stuff!!

I should not eat anything with sugar,
Do not drink coffee or wine or soda
no jewelry at all,, I like it it doesn't like me...sigh
Shirt size XL
Jammies XL like knits and sweats and flannel,,,, no lace please!!

Favorite colors are Green and Pink
Love to read, sleep, garden and play in Clay.

I am sure there is more,, but I would have to add it as I think of it....lol

This message was edited Feb 6, 2013 3:14 PM

Holly Springs, NC(Zone 7b)

Plants: Heirloom anything plus anything you see on my current want list. I like to garden for wildlife, so plants especially attractive to birds, bees, and butterflies are wonderful!

Pretty papers: notecards, stationery

Functional bird accessories: feeders, houses, perches, baths

Scents: spicy scents please. Not a fan of floral or fruity scents in anything other than flowers and fruits themselves

Garden Art: the birds are spooked by flags, so prefer mobiles, chimes, sculpture or statuary, toad abode

Gadgets: sewing, crafting, gardening, home improvement

I’m a Foodie

Family: four cats, two dogs, saltwater fish, one husband, no human children

Repurposed anything as One-of-a-kind!

Not into pampering, so fancy lotions and bath stuff don’t get used

This message was edited Oct 28, 2013 6:52 PM

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

Plants: Into wildlife gardening, flowers and bulbs at present. I have both shade and sun in zone 9.

Favorite flower colors: Blue, red, purple. I'm not fond of pink.

Garden art: Like animals that look "real". Metal birds, frogs, and bugs are my favorites.
Don't do wind chimes but have lots of trees to hang other things from.
Miniature gardening stuff, I have several "fairy" areas with bonsai trees and fairy abodes. Miniature animals.

I wear: Wire type earrings of medium size. Love to wear butterflies and garden type jewelry.

Not into: Smelly stuff like lotions and perfumes, allergic.
Cartooney statuary.
Food gifts.

Antioch, TN

I have a small area that is mostly shady but Iwill add sunny plants and hope for the best.

Dislikes;
No vines or wandering plants
Daylilies
Spiderplants
Worms- remind me too much of snakes

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

May Apples are up, LOTS of them. don't remember who wanted any. Also Sweet shrub Carolina allspice volunteer babies & some seed pods left. Lots of 1' Sparkleberry volunteers!4'oclocks. 1 Maidenhair fern.

I would LOVE a Flame azalea. Lilies, caladium. Those tall flowers... wallflowers My Gma used to call them.

~~wing waves~~
Birdie

sorry BIRDIE This thread is closed well we forgot about this thread but if you want to come join in the MAY 2014 plant swap
Please click on this link .
there is a new have & wish list at top

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1357364/

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I love humming birds, frogs, gnomes, plants, dark chocolate, cookbooks, crocheting, gardening, tinker bell.
I hate plastic flowers, and can't use certain soaps. I also love candles.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.