Flower Factory catalog

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

The 2011 arrived yesterday..list started...Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Middleton, WI(Zone 4b)

Thanks for the heads-up. Mine hasn't arrived so I gave them a call and sure enough I wasn't on the list. Getting one now!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Can they be requested on line?? I love the flower factory.

Hi, I don't really know. They will have booth at the Garden Expo at the Alliant Center (coliseum) this coming weekend.

Middleton, WI(Zone 4b)

I sent an email with my address. And they sent me back a message that a catalogue was on the way. http://www.theflowerfactorynursery.com/contactus/

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

OK -- I popped off an email.

does it have lots of pictures?? eye candy??

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

I just got a reply email.... he said to get on the mailing list, you need to sign up at the nursery.
I will have to remember that next time i'm there.

No photos,,just Long lists of plants with descriptions and growing info.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

thanks.

Milwaukee, WI(Zone 5a)

Got mine today !!!!:)

Middleton, WI(Zone 4b)

dreamt of little red wagons last night.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL

Watertown, WI(Zone 5a)

I got my catalog a few days ago and started going through their huge hosta selection and making a wish list. I'm always the one, rain or shine, out there pulling one of those little red wagons on opening weekend. :)

If there are several folks heading out there for opening weekend we should arrange an informal meet-up! I bet I've pulled my wagon right past some of you and not even known it.

I will be at the WI Daylily Society table from 12-2 on Sunday. :)
Ah..dos luffly red wagons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

When is opening weekend? I'm guessing April?
Hmmmm-- April 16th. Our Park opens that weekend, i'm sure I will be working as i may be the only 'office worker' that is back in the Park.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

got mine yesterday.

will take some time to go thru it and see what i dont need.

Watertown, WI(Zone 5a)

Quote from tcs1366 :
will take some time to go thru it and see what i dont need.

lol...I like that it's easier for you to sort out what you DON'T need than what you do. ;)

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

ahhhhhh -- what i need is a nice stack of hundreds, to buy the plants i DONT need.

Watertown, WI(Zone 5a)

Why doesn't someone create a plant that grows $100 bills? You can bet I'd never forget to water and fertilize that one!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL. aint that the truth.

Middleton, WI(Zone 4b)

Think I need caryopteris, hibiscus and maybe a lobelia. I'm feeling in a magenta and fuscia mood this winter and my caryopteris died last summer.

I picked up extra catalog..anyone in need of inspiration and drooling material?

Middleton, WI(Zone 4b)

sick, ill, feeling like death warmed over. so I've been in bed with drugs and catalogues all day. Think I need more turks head lilies, Maybe martagon. Oh and more penstemen too, Thank heavens by credit card is several rooms away from the bed.

So sorry you aren't feeling well..been that elusive hint of spring in air and the ever present after the snow melts ick..esp. in my yard.
I have one martagon lily..I do also need more..just one looks a Tat strange.
Hope that you feel better.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.