What a deal!

Dover, DE(Zone 7a)

Ok, this really doesn't have to deal with gardening but I bet some of you shoe-loving ladies would agree that I got the deal of the day! Went shopping with my monther-in-law the other day and happened to walk by a shoe store that was advertising 75% off of summer stock. Thought we would try our luck so we stopped in. I found these really cute Eastland leather sandals that were marked down to $50.00 from $70.00, THEN it was 75% off THAT!! I got a pair of leather Eastland sandals for $12.50!!! It sure brightened my day and believe me, I needed it, haven't been myself since my hubby (USAF) got 'sent' away to places I can only imagine. The store was in Manchester Connecticut but I can't remember the name. For those of you familiar with the area, it is in the same plaza as that 50's style diner, Shady Glen. I can't wait for spring now so I can plant my new seeds AND wear my new 'deal'
BH

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!