Dumb Question...

Springfield, IL(Zone 6a)

Does this forum include "Square Foot"-type gardening? I think that's a patented name... I just heard a talk on Square Foot Gardening this weekend and am so excited to implement it. I always come to DG when I need to learn something new and get inspiration, so I'm hoping this is the right forum. If it's not, please let me know which forum I should try if you know.

Thanks! :)

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

SusieR,
I don't think there's a dedicated Square Foot Gardening forum, although several have expressed interest.

The way to get a forum set up is to start an "interest" thread for your proposed topic, asking folks to weigh in and let management know they are interested in starting "thus and such."

So. My suggestion is to start a Veggie Gardening thread with a title like, Would You Like a "SQUARE FOOT GARDENING" Forum? Then, introduce the thread asking people who want one to say so.

Big brother (and Sister Melissa) are generally watching, and when enough interest is expressed, voila! your new forum magically appears (just ignore the man behind the curtain and all the bells, whistles, horns and fog...)

^^_^^

Springfield, IL(Zone 6a)

Thanks!

I think that this forum would be a good combo with the square foot gardening. I think that there are so many great things on this forum that I'm putting it on my list!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.