CLOSED: MG's , Purple coneflower,White Moonflower and more.

Orlando, FL

Heres the deal, I helped clear out a rack of seeds, they are all dated 12/10. I got a full grocery bag full of seeds. Please note the sell by date is Dec of 2010. I have White moonflowers, Scarlett O'hara Mg, Heavenly Blue MG, Tall Mixed colors MG,Purple coneflower Echenacia,Bluebird Forget-me nots,Lemondrop Marigold, I am not sure of the amounts yet, I am hopeing to see if there is any interest in these seeds, I would hate to see them go to waste.

I can trade or do SASE. I am interested in Violas, Pansy, Coleus any colors. I also am looking for herbs and veggie seeds. I am open to any trades. If you want a good number of seeds and have some mint cuttings you would share I can do that too.
Also looking for parsnips, celery, terragon, spearmint.

More seeds than I thought ...Here is the list.
Heavenly Blue MG 21 packages left
Scarlett O'Hara MG 17 packages left
Tall Mixed color MG 7 packages left
Alaska Shasta Daisy 2 pkgs
Moonflowers 7 packages
Lemondrop Marigold 6 pkgs
Rose Queen Cleome 4 pkgs
Purple Coneflower Echinacea 17 pkgs
Bluebird Forget -Me-Nots 5 pkgs
I now have lemon balm seeds I can add to the list, I ordered some and got 1500 instead of 50 seeds. They said not to send back, so here to share.
Thanks for looking.

This message was edited Jan 26, 2011 10:31 PM

This message was edited Jan 28, 2011 9:35 PM

This message was edited Feb 20, 2011 5:30 PM

This message was edited Mar 26, 2011 7:15 PM

Concord, NH

id love a ton of moonflowers and forget me nots

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

You have mail!
Dee

Zephyrhills, FL

I could use the Scarlet O'Hara m. g. seeds and The Tall mixed m.g. seeds. I have some seeds from an orange and a beautiful bi-colored white and yellow viola. they are on the plant now and i know they're good because they are dropping and coming up on their own. I can also send you some lettuce, winter squash and summer squash seeds.Would you like some heirloom corn seeds? I think it is called Gentleman Jim.Please D mail me and provide address. Thanks. Rex

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi, I would like some echinacea seeds. I have pole butter beans, snow peas, mixed color bell pepper seeds, 3 kinds of green beans, 3 kinds tomato (not heirloom).

Orlando, FL

Thanks ya'all, I sent each of you an email.

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

Moofie, I would also like some Cleome. Thanks.

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I'd be interrested in the scarlet ohara, Mckana, and bluebird, check my list and see if we can make a trade. Thanks Annette

Orlando, FL

Annette I send you a d-mail.

Orlando, FL

I still have a ton of seeds left if anyone is interested.

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

If you explain to me how to send a SASE I would love some Echinaceas and Cleomes and/or anything that will be good for butterflies and hummingbirds.
Thanks;
Rolando

Orlando, FL

HI Roly, I sent you a dmail.

casselberry, FL

Ive planted...under my covered pergalo on steriods with nursery sunshade as roofing the seeds...mgs and moonflowers they have sprouted dispite the squirrels...i used cayenne pepper around seeds...i was so happy and surprised on saturday to c them...i am planning to have them inter twine up trellis..since one blooms in mornng and the other at night..im planting a small moon garden..im attaching pic of pergola on steroids Happy Gardening

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

I would love some Heavenly Blue and Scarlet Ohara mg's and some lemon balm! I'll check your lists and mine, and see what I might have, lol! Been pretty bad at keeping my seed lists organized. Or I can do postage too, lol!

Orlando, FL

Skellogg, I can trade or you do postage, either way is good with me.
Do you have any herbs by chance? Anything for butterfly garden is good too.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Moofiepoo, I'm just getting into herbs, although I have some mints and some things outside buried under a couple of feet of snow, lol! I've got some butterfly garden seed stuff tho, and since they're seeds, don't have to wait on them. Let me see how much I'll be getting in the way of herbs for cooking, tho, and I'll send you some of those too! Don't need tons, cuz I'm going to be growing mine inside, and only want a couple of plants. I'll d mail you with a list of things!

Winnetka, CA

Moofiepoo.... I'm interested in the McKana's Giant mixed color Columbine, Bluebird Forget -Me-Nots, Purple Coneflower Echinacea and the Lemon Balm.

I have so many seeds available for trade...

Lavender breadseed poppy
Larkspur (pinks & lavenders)
Cinnamon Basil
all kinds of tomatoes & peppers *both sweet and hot
Zinnias (smaller varieties)
Buckwheat
Texas yellowbells (just a few seeds)
Vitex (just received some in a trade - haven't grown any yet)
Yarrow - mixed colors - really pretty - I grew these last year and the butterflies loved them

Lots of seeds....send me a d-mail if anything interests you.

Nancy

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

I would be interested in purple cone flowers and forget-me-nots. I am trying to establish a miniature prairie in one corner of the garden. I haven't traded before, but I have several types of basil and other herb seeds, some are dated for 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2011. I just started some a few weeks ago and germination is still about 60% for the older seeds. Are you looking for any particular type of herbs?

Orlando, FL

Kmom246 I sent you a d-mail

Stratford, CT(Zone 6a)

Sending you d-mail. Thanks!

Moofiepoo - dmail back at you :-)

Orlando, FL

If I missed anyone please let me know.

Happy gardening All.

You're so generous! Thank you! Don't forget to send me your addy so I can send your seeds. :-)

Ilsan, South Korea(Zone 6a)

Hi Moofiepoo,

If you still have seeds and do international swaps (I'm a NJ native currently teaching English abroad and have had several successful trades with gardeners in the USA) I'd love to swap for your MGs: Heavenly Blue, Scarlett O'Hara, Tall Mixed colors, Moonflowers (definitely looking for these!), and Purple Echinacea.
Take a look at my trade list. I have lots of Korean traditional veggie seeds and tropicals. Thanks for your time!

Elizabeth

Moofiepoo - Purple cone flowers have their first true leaves! They will go outside permanently in a week or two. Thank you for your generosity ~ other babies are starting to sprout, too.

Lawrenceville, GA

I would love to get some of the Scarlett O'Hara MG. I have some hot pink MG seeds or I can send SASBE. LMK
Thanks,
Char

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Any MG seeds left?

Zephyrhills, FL

I have MG seeds. Lots. What ones do you especially want? Can trade.

Concord, NH

any extras left for sase or trade?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.